Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CR75 View Post
    Right. The first thing you would do is to check whether the university is accredited. It was. A lot of legitimate universities, and most of the for-profit universities, are based in an 'office park'. In fact, only the well-endowed universities have a pretty campus with squirrels running around.

So yeah, sorry but I still don't see how they could have been aware that this was a scam.
    Maybe you are not understanding how it works.

You live in India,you want to go to the United States in order to work,you cannot get permission like everybody else.

So you pay a recruiter to set you up under the student visa program,with that you receive permission to work.

You get to the states and get a job because you now have permission to work.

You do not have to show up for school as the requirement is because the staff is paid off to log you in as attending the class when you are not.

Or the fake accreditated school signs the paperwork that you have attended class.

The reason that you know it is a scam is because you paid the recruiters with the full knowledge that you would not be attending class.

The recruiters collected your money knowing full well that you were never going to attend class.

This is not like some innocent people got caught up in a sting.

It is a buisness it cannot be run unless both parties choose to partake in it and both parties know full well is is a scam.

Thats why they also arrested the recruiters and charged them.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Maybe you are not understanding how it works.
    Richard, you are making all this stuff up without providing any reference, link, fact, statistic whatsoever, and choosing to ignore the facts provided by the articles and the links provided, so it's hard to have a meaningful conversation. It's clear to me by now that you are just trying to push some kind of political message, so knock yourself out but as I wrote before, I am not interested in that, at all. I will continue to research the matter elsewhere. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by CR75 View Post
    Richard, you are making all this stuff up without providing any reference, link, fact, statistic whatsoever, and choosing to ignore the facts provided by the articles and the links provided, so it's hard to have a meaningful conversation. It's clear to me by now that you are just trying to push some kind of political message, so knock yourself out but as I wrote before, I am not interested in that, at all. I will continue to research the matter elsewhere. Thanks for your time.

Nice try.

Op posts an excerpt from an article that only included a one sided view,without reading the link she posted comments were made that the officials should be jailed and a bunch of in innocent were caught in a trap.

It is clear that very few even read the link posted and it was taken at face value but yet I have provided easily searchable facts and even some facts that were in the OPs link that nobody read in the first place before coming to a conclusion.

You yourself have clearly not read the link posted by the Op otherwise you would have never asked the question you did,the Sorry part was I actually thought you were serious and was stupid enough to take the time to try and help you understand something you clearly had no intention of wanting to understand.

Without even doing your research you come here and claim I am making things up and trying to push some political message.

This is not a new thing 2015 an exact same sting was set up in New Jersey just as another one was set up in 2012.

So how exactly does politics play into it on my part,it appears to be on others agenda.

So now please do your own research and come back and tell me again how I am making this stuff up.

My guess is you will not because you could not even take the time to read the posted link as it was before commenting.

Simple 3 second search of student visa fraud will get you up to speed.

If you really want to get creative also search student visa fraud in Canada and you will also find it is a problem there also.