Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Ford = Junk

Threaded View

I wonder if that is some sort of retaliation for ford signing up with California in order to dictate to the rest of the country when it comes to emission standards.

I would have thought they had learned from the crushing epa stuff from the 1970s,but I guess they still sold cars so it was based on the consumer really had little choice outside of Japan.

All of this is starting to look like GM and the whole busses for street cars manipulation,you are going to get smart cars weather you want them or not,no choice.

Interesting switch,private buisness useing the government to implement regulations,they did say that they were transitioning into the smart car future,what not a better way to seal the deal then to have the regulations in place that forces the consumer to buy ones product.
    Last edited by Richard; September-09-19 at 11:00 PM.