Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

^ without any background I read into the post something happen and they were trying to find out what,if somebody is looking for a private detective it is usually because the police have run out of leads or cannot devote the time.

It would not be relevant weather the person was a victim or not,the wanting to find answers is the focus.

Op added the part about the passing,but I had already deduced that,otherwise I would not have posted on being carefull on who one speaks to If they are on thier own.

On F/B groups and in general,I see lots of posts of pictures and people seeking answers,you never know if a passerby saw something and did not think twice about it at the time or somebody may say something knowing nobody will know who they are.
    Last edited by Richard; August-09-19 at 10:01 AM.