Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    We live in SCS, Fraser and Warren... Smart is not an option for an extended family... especially since my sister has mobility issues, and we always take a tour around Belle Isle after every visit.
    You and your family chose to live where transit barely exists. Convenient access to transit is one of the primary factors I consider, as it has been since I realized I prefer vibrant cities full of amenities over car traffic and parking lots. I've owned cars only in Detroit. Except for then I've mostly only spent my money in the cities where I've lived, not just during visits.

I realize you want Detroit to become more vibrant too. But it's ironic: Detroit's wide roads and expanses of parking lots are a big reason it's having such a hard time achieving that, and the cars you and your family insist on driving into the city are part of the problem.
    Last edited by bust; August-04-19 at 10:30 PM.