Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

You see, that's what I like about you, Tricky Ricky, you're heroic in a cowardly kind of way.

What seemed to be unacceptable when this drunk paperless foreigner killed seven people suddenly turned into an okay gung go act of bravery when your govt nuked thousands of far-flung Marshall Islanders. Your elastic.morals makes you a perfect guinea pig for the Chump
    Second Coming. Cheers.

Oh, and please remind me and my Canuckistani friends to feed our children a healthy breakfast.
    Last edited by canuck; July-15-19 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You see, that's what I like about you, Tricky Ricky, you're heroic in a cowardly kind of way.

What seemed to be unacceptable when this drunk paperless foreigner killed seven people suddenly turned into an okay gung go act of bravery when your govt nuked thousands of far-flung Marshall Islanders. Your elastic.morals makes you a perfect guinea pig for the Chump
    Second Coming. Cheers.

Oh, and please remind me and my Canuckistani friends to feed our children a healthy breakfast.

Did true-d'oh! and can-o'-duh set off nuclear bombs near these people? When was the last time the United States did this? Last week, last month, last year? I was under the impression the United States stopped nuclear testing decades ago. Then why concern yourself? See if you can right some wrongs in your own country. But feel free to send your money to John Pilger. It's a free country, eh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-16-19 at 10:23 AM.