Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I guess I won't be going.
    I can take the hint.
    This Non POC is Persona Non Grata.

I'm Ok with it. I'm used to it. Nothing new.
    Last edited by Dan Wesson; July-06-19 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    I guess I won't be going.
    I can take the hint.
    This Non POC is Persona Non Grata.

I'm Ok with it. I'm used to it. Nothing new.
    Because you were totally going to go otherwise, right Dan?

And yes, you're totally used to it. Oh woe is you, the poor oppressed white man. Do tell us about the systemic racism you experience on a daily basis so we can know what it's like to walk a mile in your New Balances. How many times did your neighbors call 911 on you this week because you existed as a white man in public and they felt threatened?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

And yes, you're totally used to it. Oh woe is you, the poor oppressed white man. Do tell us about the systemic racism you experience on a daily basis so we can know what it's like to walk a mile in your New Balances. How many times did your neighbors call 911 on you this week because you existed as a white man in public and they felt threatened?
    OMG NOT ALL OLDER WHITE MEN WEAR NEW BALANCES THAT'S SO RACIST!!! I AM OPPRESSED!!!

/s

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    OMG NOT ALL OLDER WHITE MEN WEAR NEW BALANCES THAT'S SO RACIST!!! I AM OPPRESSED!!!

/s

Fully grown men have to.

I wear a 12.5 EEEE .

New Balance is the only company that makes shoes that fit. All other companies discriminate against people of wide feet.

We need to stage a protest.

LOL! Stereotype! Yeah. My daughter, black, wears varied NB's faithfully.

She runs [[even some short marathons), hikes a bit and aerobically exercises. And knows the difference between style/street wear [[store-front Nike's) and shoes for her level of exercise!

You get one pair of feet, and back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Fully grown men have to.

I wear a 12.5 EEEE .

New Balance is the only company that makes shoes that fit. All other companies discriminate against people of wide feet.

Last edited by Zacha341; July-09-19 at 09:31 PM.

Fully grown men have to.

I wear a 12.5 EEEE .

My father wore a size 14 EEEE. After he had a bunionectomy he wore a size 14 D...
    Last edited by Former_Detroiter; July-10-19 at 10:57 AM.

Fully grown men have to.

I wear a 12.5 EEEE .

Protest, sure, but better not march.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

I feel your pain...