Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

All this partisan mudslinging reminds me of the adage that, People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

There is no shortage of mud to sling from any angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    All this partisan mudslinging reminds me of the adage that, People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

There is no shortage of mud to sling from any angle.
    This is so much more than mudslinging. If everything being reported is true Trump tried to use the power of his office to leverage a foreign government into helping him defeat a potential political opponent in the United States.

Off the top of my head, there are at least three crimes committed here: extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion w/Rudy Giuliani, and conspiracy to violate federal election law to obtain foreign interference also with Rudy Giuliani.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    This is so much more than mudslinging. If everything being reported is true Trump tried to use the power of his office to leverage a foreign government into helping him defeat a potential political opponent in the United States.

Off the top of my head, there are at least three crimes committed here: extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion w/Rudy Giuliani, and conspiracy to violate federal election law to obtain foreign interference also with Rudy Giuliani.
    Hey I recognize this approach.

If, everything being reported is true, then..............

Rachel Maddow and the other minions at MSDNC made millions doing it.

Truth is truth; there aren't "two sides" to it. I agree that everyone THINKS that their side is the truth, but in the end, hopefully, it comes out. We may not ever know the truth in many things, but it's out there. It may arrive in a concatenation of your truth and my truth, but there is still one truth.

Sorry, next time I won't give Benedict Donald the benefit of the doubt.

With your expertise how come you are not heading up the intelligence committee,you may have missed your calling.

I kinda like this whole,off of the top of my head,you are guilty,kinda makes dictators feel all warm and fuzzy.

I thought I had read this before.

“Extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion, and violating federal election law,” said host Alex Witt. “Do you agree with all those premises?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/con...kraine-gambit/

See video in the article.

MSDNC talking points.

I thought I had read this before.

“Extortion, conspiracy to engage in extortion, and violating federal election law,” said host Alex Witt. “Do you agree with all those premises?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/con...kraine-gambit/

See video in the article.

MSDNC talking points.
    What are you implying?

The charges are obvious. Any person capable of thinking for themselves would say the same thing.