Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default What's up with Mitch Albom

I have to say, I really didn't read his columns and never subscribed to his melodramatic books about the afterlife, but what up with his recent columns?

The UGLY[[?) truth about insurance reform?

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...rm/1309469001/

18K are not going to be without catastrophic care. Many will have their own insurance to cover expenses, albeit at conventional rates of coverage. But what he misses is that if we had universal health care, everyone living after a catastrophic accident would find the care they need. Why isn't he calling for that? Instead, he calls for status quo and flies the fear flag.

Does he not see that the medical industry LOVED no-fault so they could milk every penny out of the system for the remaining 7 million Michiganders paying the PIP?

I know he is published in the Freep, but I'm starting to think he's a conservative shill. Am I just waking up to this?

The other column that makes me think he's a candy ass is in response to Rashida Tlaib's MF impeachment comment.

https://www.mitchalbom.com/rashida-t...on-a-low-note/

How could Rashida initiate a NEW LOW, compared to the P*ssy grabber in chief?

Thanks for letting me vent.
    Last edited by robtandersen; June-02-19 at 08:31 PM.