Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

You should not be so judgmental of people,and try a little reading comprehension.

Next time you pay at a cashier and the bill is $13.52 hand them $14.00 and two pennies and see how many strange looks you get.

People hire illegals by the 1000s,they are mostly illiterate and do not even speak the same language.

There is a saying in the used car industry,there is an a** for every seat.

If you do a little research there were a lot of illiterate inventors that changed the way we live and do things,heck I have been called an idiot and illiterate on this site but yet I have people waiting 90 days to hire me,being an illiterate idiot actually pays quite well.

So that is the choice keep saying everybody is illiterate or do something to change it.But you can not force somebody to change,you can provide opportunities to those who want to,the rest fall by the wayside,that is thier personal choice,just like it always has been,there is nothing you can do to help them.

Saying you want intelligent people in the region is subjective,lots of people are intelligent at one thing but worthless when it comes to anything else,sometimes even at the simplest of things.

It does not make anybody better or less of a person,people are different and provide different levels.
    Last edited by Richard; May-13-19 at 12:07 AM.