Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

All of the people killed on that plane were Iranian X-pats that were visiting relatives over the holidays.

Call It racism or what ever one wants but bottom line is 50% of Iran wants to be in the Democratic fold and the other 50% are radical to the bone.

The guy that pulled the trigger,he did not do it out of his own accord,that is not how thier military works,while he is a murder to some he will forever be a hero and will receive his 57 virgins no matter what happens to him from now on,to the other 50%.

CV you do not know now or forever what Canadian SF is doing over there or and if they are removing people from society,and you will never know.

The guy they took out,his only job in every waking moment was to figure out how to kill westerners across the world,no matter where they may be and useing any means necessary.

That was some precision missile shooting and only damaging the vehicle target.Good job.

The US has been involved with a “war” on terrorism for the last 20 years,the only ones that oppose the taking out of a top instigator are his supporters.

With all of the traitors popping up in our government, I am glad it was done then reported,because just like in the previous administration they would have warned the guy with a time and date of the launch.

To add iceing on the cake,the royals have chosen Canadian taxpayers to foot the bill while they move there so they can get away from being on the British taxpayers dole.

They are not citizens,they will not have permission to work there but because Cali girl does not like Trump she has ordered Canada to accept them and pay thier way.

Gullible countries that choose to accept people like that would have no problem allowing known terrorists onto their soil under the guise of it would be racist not to.
    Last edited by Richard; January-14-20 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    All of the people killed on that plane were Iranian X-pats that were visiting relatives over the holidays.
    No disagreement, what's your point?

CV you do not know now or forever what Canadian SF is doing over there or and if they are removing people from society,and you will never know.
    That's true, in so far as they don't remove anyone of such notoriety that everyone notices, and they don't brag about it.
    Oops, on both counts for the U.S.

The guy they took out,his only job in every waking moment was to figure out how to kill westerners across the world,no matter where they may be and useing any means necessary.
    Actually there is no evidence of that whatsoever. The man was in charge of operations in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen. He certainly orchestrated many awful things which I don't defend in the least. But let's keep this accurate. There is no evidence whatsoever he has ever ordered any kind of attack in 'the west'.

The US has been involved with a “war” on terrorism for the last 20 years,the only ones that oppose the taking out of a top instigator are his supporters.
    This is the type of bullshit that incites anti-American feelings among people the world over. But I won't hold it against your countrymen when you speak, as I expect Americans to forgive us for Don Cherry.

Be that as it may, the U.S. attacked Afghanistan in order to facilitate construction of an oil pipeline, and for no other reason.

The U.S. invaded Iraq not to promote freedom but to serve its economic interests.

Period.

Moreover, the U.S. hasn't declared a war against anyone in the region, and as such doesn't even have a flimsy pretense for its actions.

I shed no tears for the Iranian General, but taking in him out in the manner that it was done, was reckless and illegal. Period.

To add iceing on the cake,the royals have chosen Canadian taxpayers to foot the bill while they move there so they can get away from being on the British taxpayers dole.

They are not citizens,they will not have permission to work there but because Cali girl does not like Trump she has ordered Canada to accept them and pay thier way.
    What the hell does this have to do with the topic? Right, nothing.

Its also entirely inaccurate. But I won't further waste my breath or typing on someone who cares so little about facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    No disagreement, what's your point?

That's true, in so far as they don't remove anyone of such notoriety that everyone notices, and they don't brag about it.
    Oops, on both counts for the U.S.

Actually there is no evidence of that whatsoever. The man was in charge of operations in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen. He certainly orchestrated many awful things which I don't defend in the least. But let's keep this accurate. There is no evidence whatsoever he has ever ordered any kind of attack in 'the west'.

This is the type of bullshit that incites anti-American feelings among people the world over. But I won't hold it against your countrymen when you speak, as I expect Americans to forgive us for Don Cherry.

Be that as it may, the U.S. attacked Afghanistan in order to facilitate construction of an oil pipeline, and for no other reason.

The U.S. invaded Iraq not to promote freedom but to serve its economic interests.

Period.

Moreover, the U.S. hasn't declared a war against anyone in the region, and as such doesn't even have a flimsy pretense for its actions.

I shed no tears for the Iranian General, but taking in him out in the manner that it was done, was reckless and illegal. Period.

What the hell does this have to do with the topic? Right, nothing.

Its also entirely inaccurate. But I won't further waste my breath or typing on someone who cares so little about facts.

You type about caring little about facts but yet you have not provided any which backs up your claim that taking out the Iranian general was illegal.

You cannot just print it and it becomes true.

The previous administration used drones in 500 targeted attacks under the same circumstances,how come no back lash then?

The royals security is provided by the RCMP,I may be no expert on Canada But is not the RCMP funded by the Canadian taxpayers?

Sorry i forgot,to some, government money is free money.

Yes it is relevant because it continues a pattern of Canada showing up as weak,kinda like we were under the Obama administration.

Did the royals ask the Canadian taxpayers if they With okay with the arrangement?

No they told you how it was going to be,they are not even citizens.

Now they shoot down a plane with your citizens on board and the first thing you ask for is money in exchange and demand accountability.

People do not hate the United States across the world because of its actions,they hate us because of what we represent,which is no different then what Canada,England and many other countries represent.

Notice how the rest of the countries are now pulling out of the Iranian nuke deal?

They are a dictatorship,the very essence of being a dictator is you do the dictating,nobody dictates to you.

They have been slowly chipping away at the agreement every sense it was established.

Now please provide your facts that prove the Iranian general that was in charge of terrorist operations across the world played no role in terrorist attacks outside of Iranian borders.

That is the difference currently between the US and Canada,if you attack our citizens no matter where they are in the world there will be retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You type about caring little about facts but yet you have not provided any which backs up your claim that taking out the Iranian general was illegal.
    I need to present evidence that murder is illegal? Really?

The previous administration used drones in 500 targeted attacks under the same circumstances,how come no back lash then?
    There was, you weren't paying attention, as usual. But there was less, because no passenger jets were shot down as a result.

The royals security is provided by the RCMP,I may be no expert on Canada But is not the RCMP funded by the Canadian taxpayers?
    Canada hasn't agreed to provide anyone paid security. Ms. Markle already has legal status here from living here for 7 years while filming the TV series suits. She and Harry dated in Toronto.

No one from the UK[[or the U.S.) requires a Visa to move to Canada for six months or less, so long as you can legally enter, you can legally stay for that amount of time.

Now they shoot down a plane with your citizens on board and the first thing you ask for is money in exchange and demand accountability.
    The U.S. paid money in similar circumstances; that ask is normal; its not money for the state but for the victim's families. The other ask is for a transparent investigation w/Canadian involvement.

You were expecting what? That we invade?

People do not hate the United States across the world because of its actions,they hate us because of what we represent,which is no different then what Canada,England and many other countries represent.
    You have no idea what anyone else, anywhere else thinks of the United States except when I tell you.

You don't travel much, if at all. You don't speak English well, so I assume most other languages are out of the question too.

Learn to be quiet rather than attempt to speak about matters you know nothing about.