Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Vetalalumni - That Ninja Cat video trumps about all the pet videos that I've seen. Thanks for the smiles !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Vetalalumni - That Ninja Cat video trumps about all the pet videos that I've seen. Thanks for the smiles !
    Welcome, but credit to the video creator. As a youngster I had a cat and recall nearly the same behaviour and it always gave me laughs.

ccbatson Guest

Like I said...cats on video is perfect. You get all that you are going to from a cat by watching them on a video tape.

Ched-Bob-In case you change your mind about getting more pets :

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MI120.html

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    East Detroi...I am surprised at you, aren't liberals supposed to be about social liberty?
    Didn't say I was a liberal and didn't say I agreed with Standards & Practices.

What's with the name calling? Why the personal attack?

Learn to read.

Oh, yes, still waiting for the facts to backup your incorrect statement that Carson did anything of the sort.

You said you were never wrong, so I'm really waiting on the edge of my seat for these facts.
    Last edited by East Detroit; September-09-09 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Cats are great.... and so are dogs!

Like I said...cats on video is perfect. You get all that you are going to from a cat by watching them on a video tape.
    I'm guessing most cats and kittens find you tedious and boring,as well.

ccbatson Guest

They don't have the capacity for that type of judgement.

They don't have the capacity for that type of judgement.
    Incorrect, again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4