Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

When I was inspecting homes here in the city people would ask me if the non-profit I worked for had a program that would cut the trees down in their yards for free. Sometimes it was because of the reasons listed above, but other times residents would express fear that the tree would fall down on them or their property, that burglers would climb them to break into their home, or, no joke, they were just plain scared of them.

One of my Yemenese co-workers refused to park anywhere near a tree, saying that where he came from a "tree" was no bigger than one of our large shrubs. Low and behold, one day while working on the westside a huge tree fell dead ass into the residential street about 50 feet in front of us crushing someones car to the floorboard. I never made fun of him for it again lol.
    Last edited by detroitsgwenivere; January-08-19 at 07:48 PM.