Hey everybody - please go out and vote on Tuesday. I mean everybody, all sides.

For anyone in my corner of the world up here in Oakland County's outer ring burbs, we very much need people to take a look at school board members. I live in the wondrous Hills of Farmington, so our school district is Farmington Public Schools. As you have seen the news lately, recently, or even in the last few years, this district is in serious trouble and needs some actual leadership. It doesn't matter if you have children in this district, if you own any type of property or business this should be of critical interest because the current state of the district can negatively impact all values.

Just one quick example, this affluent district is one of the only one of it's kind in the region to have never built one single modern school building in the 21st century. Most of the buildings were constructed before I was born in the middle of the last century. Even Detroit gets newly constructed schools.

My personal shout out for Farmington School Board is Pam Green. She is a former administrator, and her children are alumni. More on Pam and a link to her Oakland County web page here: http://detroitfunk.com/pam-green-for-fps-school-board/

VOTE! LOCAL AND NATIONAL - DO IT !