Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    We are almost all the result of invading angry white men.
    What a good job they did it. If you look at the alternatives, non of them have produced a country anywhere else in the world that everybody aspires to move to. If it wasn’t for white men you might be in a “caravan”.

But I don’t think they were angry. The angry ones are those that don’t want to be reminded that “America” is the result of white men.
    Last edited by coracle; November-18-18 at 04:06 PM.

^^^^^^^

All the wisdom of a carbuncle. Amazing that with only two neurons and a synapse you can still form an opinionion. I am proud of you, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    But I don’t think they were angry. The angry ones are those that don’t want to be reminded that “America” is the result of white men.
    HAH! Or quite that angry! A wonder would be that anger and conquering was exclusive to white men [[setting aside the US factor)! It's not. A historical look, for example, back over to many parts of Central America, Africa, Asia and the Middle-east in addition to Europe for example disproves that.

But history be damned, we need only reflect back five or six years, or when facebook started. That'll do.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-18-18 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    HAH! Or quite that angry! A wonder would be that anger and conquering was exclusive to white men [[setting aside the US factor)! It's not. A historical look, for example, back over to many parts of Central America, Africa, Asia and the Middle-east in addition to Europe for example disproves that.
    But non of these historical looks back produces a “magnet” to come anywhere near to equating with what was produced with the United States of America.

The power that America exerts on wouldbe immigrants both legal and illegal is unique and based on the free individual choice of the immigrant; not by political or religious force of the instigators.

Who would relocate to the Middle-East for a better life for example? [[I’d rather go to Canada!)
    Last edited by coracle; November-18-18 at 09:41 PM.

Even Honduras has a school lunch program,why would they lower thier standards and flee to Canada?

If it was not for angry white men we would still have slavery,drinking tea instead of coffee and most likely be speaking Japanese or German.
    Last edited by Richard; November-18-18 at 10:02 PM.

Well OK I get what you're saying re. immigration and America's pull. I was limiting my comment to the idea that white men are NOT exclusive in 'mean' conquests of peoples/ nations.

But non of these historical looks back produces a “magnet” to come anywhere near to equating with what was produced with the United States of America.

The power that America exerts on would be immigrants both legal and illegal is unique and based on the free individual choice of the immigrant; not by political or religious force of the instigators.

Who would relocate to the Middle-East for a better life for example? [[I’d rather go to Canada!)
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-19-18 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    If it was not for angry white men we would still have slavery,drinking tea
    Really?

If not for angry white men the first would never have existed here.

And whatsamatter with tea?

Well we're here now [[I'm black), I best go straighten up the front room!

Really?

He thinks the Tea Party has quit the leafy stuff for Starbucks en masse. Richard has a very cleansing view of history.

I like your subtle statement! It kinda’ “shoots down” my verbage that “The power that America exerts on wouldbe immigrants both legal and illegal is unique and based on the free individual choice of the immigrant; not by political or religious force of the instigators.” and makes it moot to say the least.

Ah well, I suppose there’s always an exception to a general rule, and you’ve put your finger right on this one!
    Last edited by coracle; November-19-18 at 09:15 AM.

And here I just figured that you were a fellow amercian.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc

Unfortantly there are countries that are still filled with angry people bent on eliminating thier fellow man based on thier beliefs.

Lots of angry people in this country brought us to where we are today,and lots of angry people will continue to shape it of all colors.

If we really want to go back,we could say it was an angry woman that started it all with an apple,what race she was will be forever debatable,sense there was only two people we could proably just pick one.

Really?

If my aunt had ..... she would be my uncle.

Nothing wrong with tea,I am in the south and no self respecting person in the south is not worth their salt if they do not offer thier guest a glass of sweet tea.

But you have to admit,the amercian version of tea leaves a bit to be desired.

But you have to admit,the amercian version of tea leaves a bit to be desired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-918OMwCx6w

Don't make me no never mind.

And here I just figured that you were a fellow amercian.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9v4CFjrjBxc

Unfortantly there are countries that are still filled with angry people bent on eliminating thier fellow man based on thier beliefs.

Lots of angry people in this country brought us to where we are today,and lots of angry people will continue to shape it of all colors.

If we really want to go back,we could say it was an angry woman that started it all with an apple,what race she was will be forever debatable,sense there was only two people we could proably just pick one.

Sense you brung it up; a poison apple will kill an ill eagle.

^ see that is a typical leftist response,based on what you think verses reality.

Eagles do not eat apples,so the odds of a poisonous one killing an eagle hover between slim to nun.

https://www.nationaleaglecenter.org/eagle-diet-feeding/

Unless of course if you have a Canadian eagle that identifies as an elk,then it would be plausible.

A Canada Eagle walks on the water and stands ready to protect it's inland borders.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; November-19-18 at 02:20 PM.

Hah! As you know it's not my style to 'shoot' anyone down here but it's to a point were I wonder where we're going here? The wrongs of the past can only be ameliorated so far. I get that we need to understand the players in social and world affairs. I don't trust any racial group self-loathing day and night.

In some cases some of the white 'apologists' yelling the loudest are the most suspect; knowing they can still fall back upon the same actual white supremacy they claim to condemn.

You don't see black people talking up how bad black people, black men are, en masse, touring the news networks and college campuses. We don't have the latitude for that. Not quite that progressive. We know it would not be in our best interest to do so.

I err on judging character and consistency of values over time. Not so much of the talking heads, etc.

Ah well, I suppose there’s always an exception to a general rule, and you’ve put your finger right on this one!
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-20-18 at 09:16 AM.

Actually, no we can't.

Because just like almost everything you say, that story is a work of fiction.

PS, there was one first human, not 2, and we know exactly what region of the world she was from, north-east Africa.
    Last edited by Canadian Visitor; November-19-18 at 05:18 PM.

^ So is Canada offering the Hondurans asylum?

It would stand to reason that things start out as one,in the context of the discussion that you apparently are unable to follow,it was about poisoned apples and angry white men,with a few Hondurans thrown in the mix.

^^^ Trump says no on asylum, so the general read is that we must doubly roll out the red carpet in apposition of course. Naturally, politically.

I did not know asylum 'status' extended to rather or not you could acquire gainful employment in your country of origin?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-20-18 at 10:49 AM.

It does not as far as I know.

One needs to prove that thier life is in danger.

Thier claim is because we deported the bad hombres,now thier life is in danger,the Dems said there was no bad hombres so it kills that concept.

They have to prove it verses saying it.

Mostly based of political aspect.

Columbians did it with fark

I have some Venezuelan acquaintances that provided photos of proof of government forces blowing thier front doors for arrest.

They were civil rights lawyers,news paper reporters or pretty much anybody in opposition of or questioning the government.

Mexico has seen 500,000 dead in the drug struggle,in theory they can apply as thier life is in danger from the cartels.

Imagine what it would be like if it was based on gainfull employment? We would triple our numbers and then nobody would be able to find employment,so then what?

Despite the fact that most of the caravan has yet to attempt to cross the border, the military is already beginning to redeploy the border force home, with most expected to be gone by December 15:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-caravan-stunt

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...e-home-1005510

Of course, since their presence there was nothing more than a stunt for the midterm elections, their REAL reason for being there is now gone since the election is over. So at the end of the day, this was an election stunt by the Republicans that cost the U.S. taxpayer $200 million.

Who's going to stop the caravan now???!!!

No one. Let them in. Now what?

Again setting aside the Trump "wants it" factor, how does the further subdividing of our resources advance anyone?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-21-18 at 07:07 AM.

^ in the Politico link it shows a picture right at the top with the barb wire rolled at the bottom,they did fortify much of wall with the labor.

Some of the caravan has reached the San Diego part of the border and lots of footage out there showing them sitting on top of the fence taunting the border patrol.

Look closely and they show the camps where the first batch are,you can even see multiple stacks of pizza pizza boxes,could have went there for free pizza.

The rest of the military is in an observation mode with drones etc. so you do not need 5 thousand there.

On the Mexican side Tijuana is quickly growing inpatient with the visitors and the Mexican army is stepping in under the pressure of the millions that we send them to keep them away from the border in the first place.

Funny how the media prints one thing but then there is all kinds of video proof contrary to what they are printing.

Bulding the wall and Mexico pays for it was a deterrent just as sending troops to the border was a deterrent,we all know that there is nothing they can do enforcement wise.

But if you are 1200 miles away and do not have a clue are you really going to walk another 800 miles to face the US military or are you going to figure it is better to go back home.

You have a tool box,you pull out what tools you need in stages,some are physical and some are physiological,then if none of those work then you get to a point where it will get ugly.

Then you just have a few A-10s parked around the block for back up.

When the bulk arrives you just have to figure there will be a few that will test the system through violence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiiWnRQogeM&t=205s
    Last edited by Richard; November-20-18 at 10:54 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast