Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

^ I am sure that in Detroit weed is already easily obtainable just as it is in Florida and angry bombers and shooters have been around long before Richard was born and will be around long after.

Maybe the advent of social media and people influenced by a anonymous posters has an impact.

Maybe if they legalized 714s it would have more of an impact.

The only thing legalization does is bring it out of the shadows and remove the unnecessary jailing aspect,it already pumps millions into the economy,provides employment and taxes in a round about way.

The problem in this country is,it is still illegal at the federal level and remains an all cash business so it will still be a one toke for you and three tokes for me.

It will be okay in the beginning for a mom and pop start up smoke shop locally,but if the feds ever clear it then it will become commercialized like everything else.

I do not have a problem with it and what one does in the privacy of thier homes,I prefer the legalization of it more so to stop the legal system useing it as an excuse for incarceration for small amounts.Those funds can be used in a more productive way towards methane and pills etc.

We just need to realize that just because it becomes allowed it is not going to be everybody has a toke and a smile,it will have a whole new subset of issues.

It will be a learning curve for many years to come.
    Last edited by Richard; November-01-18 at 08:35 AM.