Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Default For the movie buffs

Producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Robert Shay were also from Detroit. Let's not forget Sam Raimi, and Bruce Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by robtandersen View Post
    Producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Robert Shay were also from Detroit. Let's not forget Sam Raimi, and Bruce Campbell.
    Jerry Bruckheimer used to the on the 19900 block of Ardmore just north of W. 7 Mile Rd near Vassar Dr. in Detroit. just a mile from my old Detroit home on Ardmore St.

Danny Thomas grew up on 93 Adelaide St. just east of Woodward Ave. in Brush Park for a while. He and his family were Chaldean descent. His home is still there now a group home.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3424...7i16384!8i8192

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Danny Thomas grew up on 93 Adelaide St. just east of Woodward Ave. in Brush Park for a while. He and his family were Chaldean descent. His home is still there now a group home.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3424...7i16384!8i8192
    Danny Thomas was Lebanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Jerry Bruckheimer used to the on the 19900 block of Ardmore just north of W. 7 Mile Rd near Vassar Dr. in Detroit. just a mile from my old Detroit home on Ardmore St.
    That specific part of NW Detroit was very Jewish 50 years ago, and was home to quite a few future celebrities. They almost all went to Mumford.

Madonna grew up in Rochester Hills

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor View Post
    Madonna grew up in Rochester Hills
    Avon Twsp. at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    That specific part of NW Detroit was very Jewish 50 years ago, and was home to quite a few future celebrities. They almost all went to Mumford.
    I lived on Littlefield between Vassar and St. Martins. If we would have stayed I would have gone to Ford, not Mumford. Ms. Softailrider lived on Kentucky, near Curtis. She would have attended Mumford.