Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

for a signature site on a major axis into the cbd...bldg looks very bare bones. fine enough, but not fronting gratiot. i don't think the rainbow motif is doing the bldg any favors, but that's just my opinion. too much metal panel really cheapens the overall look, but i guess the developer has to turn a profit and get those 'po'folks' rental credits.

pretty disappointing for mcintosh poris, since they like to hold themselves in such high regard locally. ducharme place looks awful already and this is simply a reboot.

perhaps the local rags should pick up an architecture critic. there's plenty of design ego in the metro to pick from [[LTU, Cranbrook, UofM, UDM, CCS)
    Last edited by hybridy; August-09-18 at 09:36 AM.