Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    Because its fun to watch blind followers squirm and squeal and pick apart peoples responses trying to justify their loss by twisting spinning and name calling like any other loser.

thats why, now go have a drink and stop trying to justify your defense of a race baiter.

Hes gone, fired, he wont be back because he is an embarassment to the white house.

Get over it.
    If you have an issue with any of the points I made to show how WRONG you are, go ahead and refute them. Otherwise, you're dismissed.
    Actually, take your time and go do your research. [[ha, I almost laughed out loud...research.) But it's a nice day outside and I want to enjoy it.
    Later.

UFO Guest

Yes, go outside and enjoy the day. Itll help take your mind off of losing this race baiter from the administration.

Have a drink while you are at it. Itll help your anxiety and anger issues.

pssst.... Research. You're supposed to be doing research. To show that you're right and I'm wrong, remember? Go, now, off you go.

UFO Guest

psssst, alcohol, remember? You are supposed to be drowning your sorrows since losing your race baiting revolutionary comrade.
    Get over it.He was a disaster and an embaressment to president Obama.

remember?

and watch that temper, it leads you to label people incorrectly. Its your boy that is the racist remember? Thats why he was fired.
    Last edited by UFO; September-06-09 at 05:09 PM.

Mr. Jones will not be censured in this manner in the future, and will remain connected to change agents. Effective Mr. Jones will continue to affect, contrary to the bidding of those who fear his capabilities. He will continue receiving and providing wide support for the important work ahead of him. He inspires the critical youth of our country who are allowed to connect and listen on their own. Not a sad advent ultimately.

Quote: "Mr. Jones will not be censured in this manner in the future,"

Oh I beg to differ. He will be known as someone who admitted to racial bias. Especially after this. His reputation is sealed.

Just like Mark Furman.
    Last edited by Sstashmoo; September-06-09 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Van Jones failed to mention the obvious first step of eliminating subsidies to conventional energy. Nor did he mentions developing our present glut of natural gas as a relatively clean way of bridging the gap to a more solar future.
    During a C-Span episode today, Mr. Jones briefly did mention both conventional energy and natural gas and a role for each going forward. Check google or the C-Span site for the May 2009 episode of the Students & Leaders series.
    Last edited by vetalalumni; September-06-09 at 07:18 PM. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    He will be known as someone who admitted to racial bias. Especially after this. His reputation is sealed.

Just like Mark Furman.
    Aaah, I went out and had a nice walk in the sun, and hours later the Beckophiles are still calling Mr. Jones a racist and STILL nobody has posted a shred of proof? Why am I not surprised?

The White House environmental adviser under fire for inflammatory statements made before he joined the administration resigned...

The resignation was disclosed without advance notice by the White House in a dead-of-the-night e-mail on a holiday weekend.

http://freep.com/article/20090906/NE...s-amid-scandal

This jerk is no langer sucking at the public teat, and we should all be happy.

ccbatson Guest

Jones drawing a salary was the least of the concerns with radicals being in high places. What's worse is that Obama is cut from the same cloth...he is just better at covering his true identity and philosophy up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5