Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    How much does it bring in? What are the hard numbers on reinvestment to the park? I want supporters to stop being so vague regarding the monetary benefits.
    Likewise, I'd like full disclosure on the backgrounds of detractors. Anti-car? Anti-business? Non-Detroiters? Non-representative of the majority of Detroiters?

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    Likewise, I'd like full disclosure on the backgrounds of detractors. Anti-car? Anti-business? Non-Detroiters? Non-representative of the majority of Detroiters?
    You’re kidding right? The few people protesting without a corporate interest are the ones you question? The folks who want a park to be a park and not those who are monetizing it without proving benefit should get the ninth degree? Interesting.

You’re kidding right? The few people protesting without a corporate interest are the ones you question? The folks who want a park to be a park and not those who are monetizing it without proving benefit should get the ninth degree? Interesting.
    Are YOU kidding? You said it yourself -- of the few people protesting -- the majority don't live in Detroit, nor are they representative of the city demographically. Why wouldn't you question it? Interesting indeed.
    Last edited by Towne Cluber; June-03-18 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Towne Cluber View Post
    Are YOU kidding? You said it yourself -- of the few people protesting -- the majority don't live in Detroit, nor are they representative of the city demographically. Why wouldn't you question it? Interesting indeed.
    so you know where they’re from? Help me out, what’s their motivation?

so you know where they’re from? Help me out, what’s their motivation?
    I know that they freely identify where they're from to the television and print media. You're going to have to help yourself and figure it out.

Belle Isle NEVER closes! It's a State Metropark now.