Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

No problem...now you have at least one less thing to worry about.

If you're the type of person who is community-minded for the sake of being community-minded, consider it your civic duty to do as much as you can for downtrodden areas, and take a great deal of pride in doing as much as you can to improve neighborhoods that have seen better days, then by all means Detroit is for you.

If on the other hand you just like to get home from a long day at the office, kick back and enjoy life, feel safe taking walks in your neighborhood at night, and aren't thrilled about paying much higher taxes than people who live in neighborhoods that are safer and have better police protection than your own, don't even think about living in Detroit.

As far as the mosquitos, yes, Michigan has mosquitos. But you don't have to worry about getting HIV from them.

I guess everyone is giving their honest opinion, but it's sad seeing everyone kick Detroit.to the curb.

If I was looking for a home in Detroit, I would buy in the neighborhood just west of Wayne State. The areas near the university have a certain student zest that I like.

I live in Hamtramck. We would welcome you here Gralr, but our homes tend to be a little smaller than you are looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2