Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    About the response I expected, you always live up to expectations. Why does it "bother" you that the 14 year old didn't have a phone? You were just itching to find some way to put the onus of avoiding this incident on the victim. Utterly pathetic and par for the course for you.
    I guess I should no longer be surprised at the sort of bending-over-backwards victim-blaming [[or offender-exonerating) that goes on when discussing these sorts of cases, especially of course when the victim is of a darker hue [[even if he's an unarmed 14 year old child). But somehow I am always both surprised and saddened to see these types of reactions over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    I guess I should no longer be surprised at the sort of bending-over-backwards victim-blaming [[or offender-exonerating) that goes on when discussing these sorts of cases, especially of course when the victim is of a darker hue [[even if he's an unarmed 14 year old child). But somehow I am always both surprised and saddened to see these types of reactions over and over again.

I guess I'm no longer surprised how people are becoming too drunk and incoherent, and can't reply to a simple question without turning it into some kind of witch hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    lots of speculation there,considering that they had already had 5 previous daytime robberies do you think that with not having the advantage of after the fact knowlage they might have been a bit cautious of somebody knocking on the door?
    If that's the racist gun-nut's claim, then I have no doubt they're lying. Let's see the police reports.

Rochester Hills has the lowest crime rate in the entire state:
    https://www.theoaklandpress.com/news...c94bc3a0e.html

No way in hell has the same home been hit in "five previous daytime robberies" in Rochester Hills of all places [[a city which barely has any robberies citywide), and in any case, it doesn't give the homeowners the right to start shooting little kids.

I just looked up the crime data for adjacent Rochester, MI [[RH data is not available because they're under Oakland Sheriff). Every calendar year, the entire city of Rochester has 0 or 1 robbery. In no recent year have they had more than 1 robbery citywide in a calendar year.

http://www.ci.rochester.mi.us/Docume...t-email?bidId=

So if this house has had five robberies, as claimed, they're basically the unluckiest homeowners on the planet. Their house produces more robberies than the entire city of Rochester produces in five years.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    The thing in this trial that really put my knickers in a knot was the wife's comment on the stand that "there was a big BLACK man on my porch". I wonder if that's enough for Richard to admit there was a racial component to this case. I really wish they could have charged her with aiding and abetting or something so they could tack a hate crime on her . If it wasn't for her idiocy, the man never would have even known that a kid knocked on his door.
    It's a well-known fact that black guys are big menacing thugs from the time they start puberty, while white guys remain kids until sometime in their 30s. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Don K View Post
    It's a well-known fact that black guys are big menacing thugs from the time they start puberty, while white guys remain kids until sometime in their 30s. /s
    Um, given the clown in the White House, the dude who called someone "horseface" in official Presidential correspondence today, it's confirmed that even a 72-year old white guy can act like a toddler.

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    Richard, did you watch the video? I would be really surprised if any human could watch that video and still try to blame the kid.

The bus doesn't go straight from his stop to the school, it goes to all the other stops first. He was going through a neighborhood that has spaghetti streets and got lost. It's not unreasonable.

What is unreasonable is that the wife started screaming about being robbed and that the husband SHOT A FUCKING SHOTGUN at a person who was fleeing and probably at least 60-70 feet away, if not further.

There is no excuse. People who make excuses and try to blame the kid are part of a societal issue that needs to be addressed.
    What is the excuse for creating things in ones mind ?

I am not the judge,jury or even privy to everything that was presented at trial to make a decision or call others out,you are creating situations in your mind about blame.Why?

I did not post intended blame on anybody,I did what everybody else did in this thread,watch a video and read what was presented in the papers,if one has issues or prefers to only see one view then it is on you to bring up your issues with the media who printed it.You seem to want to believe and see what you want to see,anything else that you do not agree with becomes a label.

I guess that is why they call it trial by jury verses peanut gallery.

In your mind it was a white guy that shot a black guy,you got issues,maybe that is why everybody is fleeing south,because things are not so much black and white.

He shot towards him with a shotgun that sprays a pattern,the only way you are going to miss is if you want to.
    Last edited by Richard; October-16-18 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I guess I'm no longer surprised how people are becoming too drunk and incoherent, and can't reply to a simple question without turning it into some kind of witch hunt.

With Halloween right around the corner, your Chumpian Witch Hunt meme might just go unnoticed.

What is the excuse for creating things in ones mind ?

I am not the judge,jury or even privy to everything that was presented at trial to make a decision or call others out,you are creating situations in your mind about blame.Why?...
    Nope, but the real judge and jury just convicted him, so they affixed blame.

Also, I somehow missed that he was sentenced to a year's probation back in 2006 for weapons violations. That has to affect his sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    With Halloween right around the corner, your Chumpian Witch Hunt meme might just go unnoticed.

A true-d'oh post, if I ever heard one. That's unacceptable. All I can say is your life must be pretty pathetic that you sit on a website all day over 500 miles away and post slurs.

That's unacceptable. All I can say is your life must be pretty pathetic that you sit on a website all day over 500 miles away and post slurs.
    Yeah, imagine how pathetic, juvenile and stupid someone must be to sit on Twitter all day and call people "horseface", "lowlife", and "fat and ugly".

Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    Nope, but the real judge and jury just convicted him, so they affixed blame.

Also, I somehow missed that he was sentenced to a year's probation back in 2006 for weapons violations. That has to affect his sentence.
    I am not sure up there but here they use a points system during sentencing,so the previous conviction would be used in the guidelines,even at that the felony gun charge on its own would be an automatic 5 to 10,but this is a police state and stranger things have happened when it comes to sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Yeah, imagine how pathetic, juvenile and stupid someone must be to sit on Twitter all day and call people "horseface", "lowlife", and "fat and ugly".

Oh, wait...
    Just WTF does Donald Trump have to do with what's being discussed here? You did read the title of the thread before you started posting?

Name:  Crying Baby.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  5.8 KB

Just WTF does Donald Trump have to do with what's being discussed here? You did read the title of the thread before you started posting?
    Uh-oh. Triggered cultist alert. No one has mentioned Trump but you.

If you want to ignore reality, have at it. But if you post obscenely ridiculous and hypocritical statements about your alleged devotion to political decorum, be prepared to be called out.

Uh-oh. Triggered cultist alert. No one has mentioned Trump but you.

If you want to ignore reality, have at it. But if you post obscenely ridiculous and hypocritical statements about your alleged devotion to political decorum, be prepared to be called out.

?!?!?! Seriously, you've totally lost it.

The thing in this trial that really put my knickers in a knot was the wife's comment on the stand that "there was a big BLACK man on my porch". I wonder if that's enough for Richard to admit there was a racial component to this case. I really wish they could have charged her with aiding and abetting or something so they could tack a hate crime on her . If it wasn't for her idiocy, the man never would have even known that a kid knocked on his door.
    Sorry I missed this one,since you asked.

You are on the phone with 9-11 and tell them somebody is standing on my front porch.

Thier first question will be describe the individual.

Take the knot out of your knickers and think for a second.

You are robbed at gun point,the police ask you to describe the individual,will you tell him or her no because any way that you describe them by your reasoning you would be considered racist.

So you tell them... it was a guy or girl go find them.

I can see that one playing out on the news,there is a rapist on the loose,eye witnesses have described him or her or what ever they are identifying as at the moment,as a person.So be on the look out for a person,if you see a person,contact authorities immediately.

See where emotions cloud common sense ?

If you charged every wako woman with aiding and abetting like you wish,they could not build enough prisons.

I think that you are racist and we should find a way to tack a hate crime on you,just because I think so.
    Last edited by Richard; October-17-18 at 03:39 PM.

Sorry I missed this one,since you asked.

You are on the phone with 9-11 and tell them somebody is standing on my front porch.

Thier first question will be describe the individual.

Take the knot out of your knickers and think for a second.

You are robbed at gun point,the police ask you to describe the individual,will you tell him or her no because any way that you describe them by your reasoning you would be considered racist.

So you tell them... it was a guy or girl go find them.

I can see that one playing out on the news,there is a rapist on the loose,eye witnesses have described him or her or what ever they are identifying as at the moment,as a person.So be on the look out for a person,if you see a person,contact authorities immediately.

See where emotions cloud common sense ?

If you charged every wako woman with aiding and abetting like you wish,they could not build enough prisons.

I think that you are racist and we should find a way to tack a hate crime on you,just because I think so.
    So if it was a white 14 year old on her porch, do you seriously think she’d have panicked because their was “a WHITE man on my porch”?

?!?!?! Seriously, you've totally lost it.
    He never mentioned Trump; he commented on someone sitting on Twitter all day calling people names, and you just conjectured that he MEANT Trump. So....

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    So if it was a white 14 year old on her porch, do you seriously think she’d have panicked because their was “a WHITE man on my porch”?
    I am a man and you are asking me to speculate on how or why a woman thinks or reacts,seriously?

I give you credit though considering the only info that you have on her state of mind is based solely on a few newspaper articles and a court appearance,you must be some highly paid physiology person that practices mental telepathy so you can communicate with her and form a claim.

I am a man and you are asking me to speculate on how or why a woman thinks or reacts,seriously?...

Well, I'm a woman and I certainly wouldn't have reacted the way she did; I mean, I've had people on my porch before; black, white, brown, male female, old young; and I've NEVER gotten hysterical and called the police to report them. If I can't go to the door, I don't or I go to the door and open it and say, not now, I'm busy or I talk to the person standing there. I can honestly say in 62 yrs of life, I've never started to scream or cry and yell for my husband or anyone else, nor have I called the police on them. Maybe at 2am if someone was rattling my doorknob or climbing in my window I MIGHT holler at them and call the cops, but not at 10 am because someone knocked at my door.

Well, I'm a woman and I certainly wouldn't have reacted the way she did; I mean, I've had people on my porch before; black, white, brown, male female, old young; and I've NEVER gotten hysterical and called the police to report them. If I can't go to the door, I don't or I go to the door and open it and say, not now, I'm busy or I talk to the person standing there. I can honestly say in 62 yrs of life, I've never started to scream or cry and yell for my husband or anyone else, nor have I called the police on them. Maybe at 2am if someone was rattling my doorknob or climbing in my window I MIGHT holler at them and call the cops, but not at 10 am because someone knocked at my door.
    Yes, but that's easy for you to say because you're sane and not prejudiced and aren't conditioned to hate folks at face value. Easy-peasy. There is absolutely no merit in your unthreatened stance.

That is not a justification on your part,we are all individuals,everybody acts and reacts differently,just because you may have reacted differently it does not meen that everybody needs to be cloned in your likeness.

My whole point is that nobody was inside of her head at the moment and can analyze the what’s and why’s of her actions.

To you guys it is cut and dried,black man white woman,she was racist,had to be because she was white.Maybe that’s why nothing will ever change because instead of delving into ones physic to understand thier reactions it is just easier to say she was racist.

Would this have even been news if it was black on black or white on white?

I see a spider and I step on it,others see one and scream and run,does that make them racist against spiders or in a category of different people react differently to situations.

You were quick to call her a racist and press charges as an accessory based solely on secondary input.

There was another guy in history that also wanted to eliminate everybody that did not think like he did or was different then him.

I have been broken into 3 times during the day,while I was in the house,each time it was kids skipping school and between 10 am and 1 pm,the youngest was 9 and I could have legal shot them dead.

Some neighborhoods you use caution anytime there is a knock at the door and if you do not take precautions and be defensive from the start you will be the one laying on the floor.

A 2 am door knob wiggle means nothing anymore,people are going to do what they are going to do no matter what time of day it is,most burglary’s happen during the day anyways because people are at work so less chance of reaction.

Give it up Richard. The twisted narrative that you consistently bring to the table is getting old. And not just on this thread.
    Last edited by Maof; October-18-18 at 01:44 PM.

I am a man and you are asking me to speculate on how or why a woman thinks or reacts,seriously?
    For real?!? This reads like some 'oh those crazy broads' stereotypical sitcom crap from the '50s or '60s. How the hell old ARE you? 100?

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#333333
    I am a man and you are asking me to speculate on how or why a woman thinks or reacts,seriously?...[/COLOR]
    You made the above comment about not knowing how "a woman" thinks or reacts. I told you how "a woman" thinks and reacts. The rest of your twisted thinking means nothing to me

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast