Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Give it up Richard. The twisted narrative that you consistently bring to the table is getting old. And not just on this thread.
    I concur. JCole's point is valid. That woman saw a black person on her porch, and thought she he was going to do great bodily harm to her. Richard, I don't see how the hell you can justify, her or her husband's actions. Unreal....

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I concur. JCole's point is valid. That woman saw a black person on her porch, and thought she he was going to do great bodily harm to her. Richard, I don't see how the hell you can justify, her or her husband's actions. Unreal....
    If you are not raised in the inner city or spend a majority of your life not around African Americans,what kind of picture does the nightly news paint for you?

Is it the white community rioting burning down neighborhoods? Is it the white community going into the neighborhoods of Chicago and creating the daily senseless violence and killings?

Do you ever watch the evening news and see positive things African Americans are doing in the community,no they skip that part.

So if you do not interreact with the African American community and the only picture that you see is one that is painted for you,then you will form an opinion.

So you guys are one in the same,basing an opinion on what was posted on the news and coming to a conclusion based on that verses actually knowing the person.

I guess that is what racism is,passing judgement on somebody strictly because of the color of thier skin without getting to know thier character,and making that determination based on a newspaper article.

I have to admit,you guys do like to thrive on your racism,maybe you just like to keep it alive.