Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
aj, Thanks for proving me correct about your snorting McCain. How many people are you willing to unconstitutionally kill in Syria and for what? Do you think you represent other Democrats as a hawk?
I'm not killing anyone in Syria, because I'm not the President. Nor is John McCain, for that matter. Trump is. If a single human being dies in Syria as a result of U.S. military action, the person solely responsible for that is one Donald John Trump, and indirectly, those who put him into office and continue to support/defend him. People like you.

In case you're curious who Russia thinks is responsible, well they're blaming the Brits, of course. Russia is saying the UK staged the whole thing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ncy/514039002/

So either Assad [[a guy with a long and well-documented history of both murdering his own people and using chemical weapons) did it, to force the Douma rebels to surrender [[which they promptly did), or the British murdered a bunch of Syrian civilians including kids and dressed it up to look like it was Assad that did it. I guess we'll each have to make up our own minds as to which scenario is most plausible and likely.