Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by K-slice View Post
    As a reasonable conservative Democrat, I would hate to see Whitmer get the nod. She seems to be running the HRC 2.0 campaign and will likely loose out against the current republican frontrunners.

It's all party insiders, identity politics, and big left wing donors with her.
    Yes, Hillary lost to Bernie and then to Trump in Michigan so anybody perceived as another Hillary won't be a shoe-in. On the other hand, I don't think Synder is popular, so any people with ties to him won't have it easy either.

This article about Whitmer concerned me:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...pac/110652722/

Top executives at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan are asking employees to donate to Democrat Gretchen Whitmer’s campaign for governor, according to a new fundraiser invitation obtained by The Detroit News.
    Last edited by Pam; April-12-18 at 06:05 AM.