Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Moaf....if u gonna repost my post, try reading it. If it's on your dime, then u elected her. She deserves to stay. Macomb voters, do a better job next time.
    The damage Trump is doing to this country is nearly unimaginable...but I don't hate him and don't think he should be thrown out of office [[minus felonies)...what is so disheartening to me personally is that Trump's election reflects the will of the people. Anti Trump people, by focusing on how abysmal he is, are in reality fanning the flames of the forces that made him POTUS.
    Ok, maybe I digress, but I respect the integrity of the process that elected the wicked witch. She is getting the shaft on a local level by... believe me...people who ain't one bit better then she.
    Feel free to kid yourselves into believing anything other.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline View Post
    One wonders which mental health disorder a politically unbiased professional would consider more serious; the Trump narcissism residing in the White House or the Spranger delusion/paranoia that resided [[she claimed) in the garbage-filled home in Warren. Both of these politicians are clearly not well.
    True, but Trump has nukes and can crash the economy and our global relations. Spranger, while equally nutty, has limited powers. I guess she can screw up marriage records and the like, but that's something that's survivable. Trump is an existential threat to democracy.

Eastside - I was not one who voted for her. Here's a big part of the problem...

"In Macomb County, Democrats who lost in 2016 believe the GOP candidates rode Trump’s coattails to victory, thanks to people who voted for Republicans across the ballot. This is particularly easy to do in Spranger’s county, where residents can choose to vote for a straight-party ticket, an option in only
    a handful of states, automatically selecting every candidate from one party. Records show that of the 188,394 people who voted for Spranger, around half, or 93,430, voted on a straight-party ticket."

And they voted for a woman who claims she was an aide to an Egyptian queen in a past life.
    I see no need to fund this woman's salary on my taxpayer dollars. She does not have a clue being a county official, zero professionalism, bullied employees, immediately fired employees because they didn't agree with her and made a mess of county/personal records.

I'm glad she's out.
    Last edited by Maof; April-05-18 at 06:03 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2