Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by oliverdouglas View Post
    Steve, stop it.
    You guys hate good news. You guys are crazy.

I'm posting a story from Crains which is the best business source for these kind of things for Detroit and S.E. Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by emu steve View Post

I'm posting a story from Crains which is the best business source for these kind of things for Detroit and S.E. Michigan.
    Ex-detroiter here....a lot of developing downtown and not much out in the neighborhoods.

I'm just as excited as you are Steve though like the rest of these posters are saying, won't believe it until shovels are in the ground and crains in the sky. I'm not a fan of demoing historical structures, that's for sure. Detroit has lost too many good buildings that could've been saved. Only way Olympia can make up for it is actually following through on ANY of their development promises. Not holding my breath but maybe just maybe miracles do happen lol.

And you guys is in Washington D.C. Must be one boring-ass town to back seat drive a forum in another city.