Quote Originally Posted by O3H View Post
I haven't met too many folks who are just raking in the dollars this decade.
There are in effect, scratching, clawing, digging deep and hustling hard.
In my opinion, that is not the sign of a hugely wonderful local economy.
I won't sugar coat a harsh reality staring many directly in the face.
My prediction - more of the same for quite some time.

That is the way it It has always been,retirees are not enjoying the good life because they sat around playing cards all day,they had to do that for years to enjoy the benefits.

There are no get rich quick solutions for the adverage person,it boils down to defining the difference between wants and needs how much somebody is willing to sacrifice and take the risk and loose it all which becomes harder when family comes into play.

Most people I know business wise are doing way better this year then the last five which does trickle down,but the country is like a big steam driven train,it takes a bit to get rolling.

2006 on were some harsh years for everybody,not so much because of an elected president but the country has always had a cycle of good times and bad,we are now on that starting up slide which seems to have a ten year span,hopefully that gives the city,its residents,and the country a chance to be on a more solid footing.

We all want to be able to flip that switch so it happens right now but it takes time and perseverance and lots of patience while not waiting for somebody else to make it happen.