Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The only solution I can see is to have a large scale relocation program to move poor and uneducated people out of Michigan and dump them into the lap of other regions that have stronger economies and more resources to provide social services.

As cruel and implausible as this sounds, it's vastly preferrable to the reality that is about to occur, which goes like this: As the city disintegrates, it's problems fan outward and engulf the suburbs, which collapse, resulting in flight -- not simply of whites -- but of anyone with money or education. Only this time the flight is going to be out of Michigan entirely, leaving behind an entire region of isolated poor people, unlike anything else in the US. Without tax base, jobs or vital services, this throw-away regine will stew for years or decades, fermenting unimaginable human misery and possibly incubating a whole new form of domestic social dysfunction such as terrorism or "super gangs."

Quote Originally Posted by 7051 View Post
    All of the new ambulances have the same wining/wailing sirens as our fire trucks-this is a major change from their old sirens. In my neighborhood [[near a hospital), I have to remind myself that what I am hearing then seeing are ambulances not firetrucks at all hours.
    EMS is actually using Federal Q2B's? Or are they using the electronic simulation?

NOTHING will wake you out of a dead sleep like 3 rigs winding up Q2B's and air horns as they roll out in the middle of the night.

Just recently violent crime by gang violence effect a 16 year old Detroit female by being the wrong place at the wrong time. She was shot and injured by one of the gangbangers who is in a war against the rival gangs called the 7 miles and the 8 Mile Boys. One of the gangbangers who is young black Detroit teenage male is arrested in prison. He will be charged as a adult.

Crime and drugs is the norm in most Detroit institutionized ghettohoods. If there is no hope in the ghetto, take the easy way out.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

Let the dengeneration of Detroit black control begin.

A black man is a endagered species.

In memoriam: Neda Soltani

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3