Detroit need to still remain a working person's town with a thriving downtown. Neighborhoods are what made Detroit a great sought after place 50 or so years ago. I dont agree with councilwoman Sheffield philosophy of forcing section 8 into condos and apartment buildings where tenants are paying more than $900 a month in rent or note. I do think that the poorer low income neighborhood should be taken care of for the lower income people. Detroit could still be a white collar-blue collar town having neighborhoods that has a mixture or techies, mechanics, artists, etc. These neighborhoods as well as the poorer neighborhoods should have strict ordinances for the communities to make sure that the communities don't deteriorate such as they had done years ago. Boston/Edison, Indian Village, Sherwood Forest/Palmer Woods/Green Acres, Rosedale Park should have the business/retail district for the area and stay away from having section 8 in those areas. Those areas should have the more mid end to high end retail in their business districts. I think that Detroit should not try to be a metropolis such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, and Dallas. I think that Detroit such be a city of it's own. A few experts also had said this including the late Tony Goldman, I think that was his name, a few years back. I would live in a working to almost low income myself not because I cant afford the higher end areas but to live within my means and try to help build up those communities.