Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You probably need to call it an unamed anonymous source,if somebody gets a wild hair they may have you sent to the wonderful state of Ohio to tell the story in front of somebody in a black robe.

My point was this. Gilbert was involved with the vandalism because it defaced his property. The rapes did not happen on his property. Why would he be obligated to comment on a crime [[the rape) that is unrelated to him?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanViews View Post
    My point was this. Gilbert was involved with the vandalism because it defaced his property. The rapes did not happen on his property. Why would he be obligated to comment on a crime [[the rape) that is unrelated to him?
    That would be the understanding for most,some just like to stir the pot,while others would actually sincerely think that way.

"That would be the understanding for most"

Is that not the most darling, thoughtful commentary? Stirring the pot might be have been suggesting Gilbert a sexist and a hypocrite...as I'm certain some women reading this may have felt...
    Want the pot stirred?
    Betcha if it were 3 black men instead of the "fine ladies"...no social media witch hunt, no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside... View Post
    "That would be the understanding for most"

Is that not the most darling, thoughtful commentary? Stirring the pot might be have been suggesting Gilbert a sexist and a hypocrite...as I'm certain some women reading this may have felt...
    Want the pot stirred?
    Betcha if it were 3 black men instead of the "fine ladies"...no social media witch hunt, no reward.
    I think the admin needs to move this post to the classified section where the OP can find the required sledgehammer to remove the chip from their shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by EGrant View Post
    So it's his responsibility to comment on crimes committed in Midtown? Really?
    DYes needs a like button.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2