Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Default Michigan Central Website Registration Crash

Like many, I had my finger on the mouse to click and sign-up for the Opening Night Live Concert at Michigan Central Station. Like everyone experienced, it sadly never happened.

Knowing that they already have egg on their face and knowing how Detroit loves a party, I'm hoping that Bill Ford is on the phone with his peeps and Mayor Duggan and says, "if the demand is this big, let's shut down Michigan Ave, make the stage bigger, and make this a Detroit Party for the record books!"

15,000 people to me always sounded like chump change for the "overwhelming demand" I knew they would have. Well, pony up and make it BETTER THAN YOU WERE INTIALLY BILL that's how you save face on this!

Thoughts?
    Last edited by casscorridor65; Today at 02:19 PM.

I just wanted to sign up for the Open House so that we can see what they've done with the place! And we'll stop by for one of the other evening live music offerings.

I knew the competition would be fierce with so many people trying to register for the Concert and the Open House, so it didn't surprise me that the connection timed out but when I was able to get to the page, there wasn't a link to register. That's what surprised me.

Guess we'll just see how Bill Ford and his team make good for us who want to support them!