Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    you know things aren't going well when we have a "waste of space" currently sitting in the oval office.
    Who woke you up? Usually your posts don’t extend more than two words. Obviously President Trump’s continuing successes have got under your skin, and you’re embarrassesed by what your condescending apologist could never achieve! You suck it up as well!

Did you read in the news today Moaf that Venezuela has released Joshua Holt their American hostage? The successes keep coming because of that guy “currently sitting in the Oval Office”.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Who woke you up? Usually your posts don’t extend more than two words. Obviously President Trump’s continuing successes have got under your skin, and you’re embarrassesed by what your condescending apologist could never achieve! You suck it up as well!
    Wow, sounds like YOU woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I must have gotten under your skin for you to remember me saying something about the buffoon sitting in the oval office. Regarding my limited use of words for him, he isn't worth more than that with his know nothing/do nothing presidency.

I get it, you voted for him, I did not. Enjoy your holiday weekend.
    Last edited by Maof; May-26-18 at 09:35 PM.

Wow, sounds like YOU woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I must have gotten under your skin for you to remember me saying something about the buffoon sitting in the oval office. Regarding my limited use of words for him, he isn't worth more than that with his know nothing/do nothing presidency.

I get it, you voted for him, I did not. Enjoy your holiday weekend.
    Dammit, why do they keep hiding the "like" button?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Dammit, why do they keep hiding the "like" button?
    Yeah! When I get dissed, I diss back

Positive official comments regarding the Trump-Kim meeting have come from Russia, China, South Korea, Japan and Canada. Most of the hand wringing and nay saying has come from neocons and pouty Democrats. But this is a thread about US-Canada relations so here is Justin Trudeaus's comment as reported by the Globe and Mail as reported by CBS: "Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Tuesday afternoon he supports U.S. President Donald Trump's actions on North Korea. "We support the continuing efforts by the president on North Korea, [[and) we look forward to looking at the details of the agreement"."

Mutual name calling aside, Trudeau's statements roughly align Trudeau and Trump on both Ira
    n and North Korean foreign policy.
    Last edited by oladub; June-13-18 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Positive official comments regarding the Trump-Kim meeting have come from Russia, China, South Korea, Japan and Canada. Most of the hand wringing and nay saying has come from neocons and pouty Democrats.
    And here is Exhibit B of Trump Cult behavior. Complete, utter, lack of nuance.

Not that it matters, because you would worship Trump if he nuked the planet, but no one is against meeting with foreign leaders, even if they are murderous dictators. The point is that Trump was completely played, the U.S. significantly weakened, N. Korea legitimized, and the meeting was 100% rubbish.

And none of our allies are going to publicly trash Trump, obviously, because, outside of Trump, every other first world country is led by those with common decency and respect for international relations protocols.
    Last edited by Bham1982; June-13-18 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post

Not that it matters, because you would worship Trump if he nuked the planet, but no one is against meeting with foreign leaders, even if they are murderous dictators. The point is that Trump was completely played, the U.S. significantly weakened, N. Korea legitimized, and the meeting was 100% rubbish.

And none of our allies are going to publicly trash Trump, obviously, because, outside of Trump, every other first world country is led by those with common decency and respect for international relations protocols.

Here you go, jcole, Exhibit B of my previous statement. This has been going on since the election in 11-16.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post

My post you referred to included 3 U.S. allies, Japan, South Korea, and Canada, that must have also been "played". Not only did those allies not "publicly trash Trump", they applauded his effort. And yes, those who object to this meeting are usually neocons and Democrats. Sometimes those groups overlap. Trudeau's quote was more supportive than anything I wrote so Trudeau must worship Trump more than I do. My guess is that when Kim visits Washington, D.C., Trump and Kim will officially end the Korean War. Hope you can handle that.

Watching Democrats react with disgust to an improving economy, lower taxes for working people with kids, historically low unemployment, and peace breaking out between Trump and Kim reminds us me or reasons of why I don't usually vote for Democrats. Republicans are bad enough. Bill Maher was expressing hope that the economy would collapse last week if only it would help get Trump out. Now, you guys are all sour grapes about Trump talking to Kim and sounding like the worst of neocons. Peace breaking out around neocons is like dawn to werewolves.
    Last edited by oladub; June-13-18 at 06:57 PM.

They would rather see the nuclear option,that way they can say see we told you.

The millions of lives lost would be worth it and viewed as collateral damage.

I was going to quote bham but I figured he would get upset and push the mommy button so I will let him stew awhile.

Really though all of that negativity has to be exhausting.

Now he's saying that the parents of the MIA's from the Korean war have been begging him to get their remains back; those parents would be over a 101 yrs old; are they writing him from beyond the grave?

Now he's saying that the parents of the MIA's from the Korean war have been begging him to get their remains back; those parents would be over a 101 yrs old; are they writing him from beyond the grave?
    hahahahaha, i heard that! he's an idiot!

There is an estimate 65,000 in America over the age of 100,how long did it take you to interview them all in order to come to that conclusion?

The credence is leave no one behind.

Not even capable of a little respect to those who lost loved ones while in service,pretty sad.
    Last edited by Richard; June-14-18 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    There is an estimate 65,000 in America over the age of 100,how long did it take you to interview them all in order to come to that conclusion?

The credence is leave no one behind.

Not even capable of a little respect to those who lost loved ones while in service,pretty sad.
    Did someone hit your mommy button?

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Did someone hit your mommy button?
    No,actually I was quite restrained in what I really wanted to post.

It is easy to sit behind a computer enjoying the benefits of those in the past who gave their lives and disrespecting the families of.

I have a friend who is 103,he was injured in WW2 while landing in Italy and lost his only son in Korea and would like to have his remains returned for burial before he passes.

I would not advise makeing those comments to him.

There are millions of American families,active duty and retired military that have served in the past that would feel the same way.

Ones hatred for the currant administration does not give them a pass on disrespect towards those who stood up and gave their lives for their country and their families who also suffered the pain,even more so when it is clear the poster would never even think about giving that sacrifice for their country.

Clearly it is funny ha ha but it shows a level of disrespect towards ones fellow Americans that Trump could never even come close to and dishoners the memory of those that came before.

What a bunch of degenerates we have at 111, 112 and 114 colluding to make fun of our President’s efforts at the expense of the memories of American soldiers who have given their lives, and their extended families both living and deceased.

They should be ashamed of themselves; but they won’t be because they’re democrats applying party policy of derision and hate of any perceived American success or reverence. “Obama” people.

aren't they cute; they can spin anything to make it look like what they want. If anyone else had pulled this shit with Un [[saluting his generals, talking about what a "strong" leader he is and how smart, etc) they would be screaming bloody murder about treason, but because it's the Commander of Cheese, it's all good.

aren't they cute; they can spin anything to make it look like what they want. If anyone else had pulled this shit with Un [[saluting his generals, talking about what a "strong" leader he is and how smart, etc) they would be screaming bloody murder about treason, but because it's the Commander of Cheese, it's all good.
    Anybody who can find military confidence in a leader whom dodged the draft 5 times, while deriding war heroes like John McCain for his own personal gain, should do some serious soul searching in the mirror. They hypocrisy cuts like a hot knife.

I'll take it a bit further though: If the topic is respecting those who fought [[and further, died) for our country, and you don't immediately gravitate to the trending debate of how current veterans [[and families) are treated once they've been discharged from active duty, you're picking the wrong fruit altogether. If you're going to hit the mommy button over remains being summoned from years ago, but not how our current congress and president impoverish those returning from service [[currently), then I won't take your psuedo-offense remotely seriously.

What a bunch of degenerates we have at 111, 112 and 114 colluding to make fun of our President’s efforts at the expense of the memories of American soldiers who have given their lives, and their extended families both living and deceased.

They should be ashamed of themselves; but they won’t be because they’re democrats applying party policy of derision and hate of any perceived American success or reverence. “Obama” people.
    You are right as you can see they keep going on about Trump when it has nothing to do with him and he was not even president at the time.

Maybe they should in all of their discontent move to Canada,o wait Canada was also involved and I guess their 26,000 troops also meen nothing to some.Alongside of democrats and republicans.

That is what you three cannot get through your heads and apparently will never understand because it is clear that when it comes to your country or other humans in general you will never step up to the plate other then to talk crap like it is cool or something.

You can think of the worst things you can think of about the currant president but going forward you have shown that as a human being no matter what he does in the future it will never be as low as you have gone.

Think I am joking ? Post this thread on your twitter or with Stars and Stripes and see what happens in your own little world where it is about you and your sad little feelings against the currant president.

Try your stupid little justifications of But but but Trump is an ass on the rest of the world and see how far it gets you.

Not meaning you coracle.

That has nothing do to with it coracle and this goes for you too Richard. No one said anything about being disrespectful of any solider from past or present wars or their extended families [[I am one of them)!! Remember what he said about McCain and the family of Capt. Khan? Or have you forgotten? Talk about disrespectful!! But I'll tell ya, we have a guy in office that dodged the draft 5 times [[so called bone spurs, but money talks) that doesn't have a clue and is an embarrassment on many levels. I have no respect for a 70 year old man that acts and says things like a petulant child.
    Last edited by Maof; June-14-18 at 02:41 PM.

That has nothing do to with it coracle and this goes for you too Richard. No one said anything about being disrespectful of any solider from past or present wars or their extended families [[I am one of them)!! Remember what he said about McCain and the family of Capt. Khan? Or have you forgotten? Talk about disrespectful!! But I'll tell ya, we have a guy in office that dodged the draft 5 times [[so called bone spurs, but money talks) that doesn't have a clue and is an embarrassment on many levels. I have no respect for a 70 year old man that acts and says things like a petulant child.
    I don’t recall what Richard said about mccain but I hope it was derogatory; and I’m sorry you’re “one of them” but I would like to quote your own eloquent words back at you, “hahahahaha”.

incidently, I know accuracy is not important to a democrat, but Donald is 72 today, so MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MR. PRESIDENT - you’re doing a fine job; thank you.

As Maof so eloquently put it “hahahahaha”.

praising a guy who killed his own people, smh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...eneral-n883076

...oops, my bad

You guys are so funny. [[117 and 120). Thanks!

praising a guy who killed his own people, smh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...eneral-n883076

...oops, my bad

I bet your house is full of Chinese junk,so you financially support a dictatorship that kills their own people and uses children as labor.

So you are actually hiring a government to kill their own people and employ children to produce for you to save a dollar.

Kinda makes a salute irrelevant,but hey I am with you on that one,he should have just nuked them in the first place,sense millions of lives have no meaning it would be worth it just to say see I told you so.

oops, my bad

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast