Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Self-Service Pizzas Coming To Detroit?

http://www.freep.com/story/money/bus...zza/545565001/

I don't know how I feel about this, but I guess millennials will make or break it [[the concept).

I have no problem dealing with a cashier at a Little Caesars.

But, I guess, it depends whose 'personality' is worse, the cashier or the blandness of serving one's self...

P.S. I hope they have studied the 'human factors' involved and not make same mistakes of grocery stores. I can go to a CVS and self-scan my stuff. Little problem. 99% of the items have a UPC. Then I go to a grocery store and none of the fruits and veggies have a UPC and of course no one thought to provide UPC stickers one can put on a small bag of those fruits and veggies So I ask someone what is the code for nearly spoiled bananas?

And that ain't the worst of it: Try buying loose cookies, like tea cookies, etc. My favorite: buy two tea cookies, no UPC, and they are too light and the checkout weigh scale can't register them... Poor cashiers are in a pickle...
    Last edited by emu steve; August-08-17 at 06:16 AM.