Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Richard: It's obvious how Trump is leading our proud nation into shame.
    There's no point debating it with you.
    I'm an optimist and know the future isn't you.
    Don't kick those cigarettes.
    We can't get there soon enough.
    Last edited by bust; February-17-20 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    It's obvious how Trump is leading our proud nation into shame.
    There's no point debating it with you.
    Don't kick those cigarettes.
    I'm an optimist and know the future isn't you.
    yeppers,you sure are setting a fine example of a proud nation,bless your heart.

You are correct in saying there is no point in debating with me,because the best that you can come up with is Trump sucks and everybody must die that does not agree with me.

I do not think Optimist is the correct word of choice to describe yourself.

It’s going to be a rough 5 years for you coming up.

An optimist knows these four years are a tragic anomaly.
    The likes of you will have to start looking for nice rocks again come 2021.
    Meanwhile the competent and more enlightened will bring us back.
    Can't wait for that!
    Last edited by bust; February-17-20 at 12:24 PM.

The likes of you will have to start looking for nice rocks again come 2021.
    Meanwhile the competent and more enlightened will bring us back.
    Can't wait for that!
    Health care is a big part of the Unions bargaining power.

Medicare for all as purposed would further remove their ability to bargain at the tables.

Do you think the unions are going to vote on a Anybody but Trump platform?

21 million democratic women voters are Pro Life.

Do you think that they are going to vote on a Anybody but Trump platform.

When asked Buttigiegs reply was,we have other programs that you may be interested in if not we will just have to agree to disagree.

60% of the South Carolina vote is African American.

Do you think that they are going to vote on the Anybody but Trump platform?

You will get the answer to that one tomorrow or shortly after that depending on how the DNC actually wants to process the votes.

It will also give you a scale of the claims of minority voter suppression claims.Nobody needs to suppress a weak showing at the polls,and thier will be Nobody else to blame.

South Carolina is the first Southern view in the process and will narrow the field.

HIGHLIGHTS

As South Carolina does not provide for registration by party, primaries in the state are open, meaning any voter can participate in any one party's primary.

Winners in primary contests in South Carolina are determined by majority vote. If no candidate wins a majority, a runoff election is held two weeks following the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Yeah so who wants more of the same? Instead of "vote blue no matter who" the slogan should be "Any asshole with a D by his name [[who used to be an R) will do". We can do better.
    If he's up against Trump in November, I will vote for him.

^ as you can see they cannot do better as she suggested.

It used to be taboo to have infighting within the party,as it stands now you are not only having the Dems fight against Trump they are attacking each other,it is kinda funny to watch.

Bernie has switched from a Anybody but Trump to its the billionaires that are destroying society and I will save you from the evil.

Bloomberg to date has spent over $400 million.

Trumps entire campaign up to winning was 70 million.

Bernie Sanders is set to surpass Trumps 70 million raised numbers,so I guess both billionaires and non billionaires are capable of buying an election by that definition.

But as of yet he has only received 20% more supporter funding then in 2016.
    Last edited by Richard; February-17-20 at 01:07 PM.

Now-now! Let's do nice... or an attempt...... Speaking of, I quit my two cigarette a day habit [[and the rationale therein) last summer.

Not looking back! Food tastes so much better this side of smoking ciggs!

...Don't kick those cigarettes.

Hah! Gone! Along with more of those pesky white/right-winged baby-boomers [[as if that defines all BB's).

Only problem is that there's a new gen not quite going along with all of the new so-called progressive agendas!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yeah, not for another 10 or 12 yrs...Bernie will be loooongggg gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! Gone! Along with more of those pesky white/right-winged baby-boomers [[as if that defines all BB's).

Only problem is that there's a new gen not quite going along with all of the new so-called progressive agendas!
    You have not tried my cooking,so it would be debatable as to which is worse,the cooking or the cigarettes.

I made it down to 1/2 pack a day,the patches and the nasty lozenges were not doing much.

I will try 1/4 pack next month.

Bernie loses supporters over the age of 38,after they acquire means as they age,I wonder how many will be willing to give up thier achievements for the progressive party.

The numbers that they do not show is the percentage of voters under the age of 38 that are already successful and would be willing to give that up to the cause.

What the youngsters do not realize is with the boomers a large part of their “wealth” is derived from years of work and assets maturing.

Nobody gave us free anything and most of us did not expect anybody to,we had a thing called pride and did what it took to raise our families without sleeping in the street and did not blame Everybody else when things went wrong.

But then again if they tell me I can keep my assets and everything else is free provided by the government,then that would leave the ones calling for it stuck with the bill,then when it is thier turn,they will find out there will be nobody left to cover their turn.

They think it is bad now what happens 20 30 years down the road when boomers are gone and cashed out?

Not going to vote for Bloomberg in the primary, but hell yes I will in November if it comes down to that.
    Trump vs. Bloomberg is like a choice between poison or a bruised apple.
    If you were on a desert island and had only those to pick from for the next four years, which would you choose?
    Pam, it's strange you never complain a peep about the poison.
    Republicans suck. Happy now? But so do Democrats who are Republicans in disguise. I won't be voting for either one.

Bust, here's a video for you that mentions Trump! It's slightly doctored though, his hands aren't that tiny.

https://youtu.be/gFL9y1NzvBI

So, if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, does that meant you'll essentially vote for Trump again?
    Yeah so who wants more of the same? Instead of "vote blue no matter who" the slogan should be "Any asshole with a D by his name [[who used to be an R) will do". We can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    If he's up against Trump in November, I will vote for him.
    As will I.

Demincans vs. Republicrats!

Republicans suck. Happy now? But so do Democrats who are Republicans in disguise. I won't be voting for either one.

"“Education is very much, I’ve always thought, just like the real estate business. Real estate business, there are three things that matter: location, location, location is the old joke.” “Well in education, it is: quality of teacher, quality of teacher, quality of teacher. And I would, if I had the ability – which nobody does really – to just design a system and say, ‘ex cathedra, this is what we’re going to do,’ you would cut the number of teachers in half, but you would double the compensation of them and you would weed out all the bad ones and just have good teachers. And double the class size with a better teacher is a good deal for the students.”

Quiz: Who said this?

“If you show up with prostate cancer and you’re 95, we should say ‘go and enjoy, have a nice day, live a long life.’ There’s no cure and we can’t do anything. If you’re a young person, we should do something about it,”

Quiz: Who said this?
    Last edited by oladub; February-18-20 at 12:32 AM.

Better than nobody gets healthcare and Betsy Devos...

So, if Bernie doesn't get the nomination, does that meant you'll essentially vote for Trump again?
    I never "essentially voted for Trump." I voted for the Green Party and I would do it again. I won't be voting for a wall street billionaire trying to buy the election. In what way is Bloomberg going to be better than Trump? He's not going to do anything for anybody. Bernie might not be able to get his whole agenda passed but I trust him to keep trying.

Also Bernie is the front runner. If they steal it from him again, I won't be endorsing cheating by voting for whoever the DNC decides to anoint this time.

You guys do what you want, but please stop trying to voter shame. If people want to sit home or write in Mickey Mouse or whatever, it's their right.

Yeah all jokes aside the 'voter shame' thing is out cold. And it is going to get worse before better! What with the 'cancel' culture for example were people are loosing jobs due to their political personal views!

Some conversations are best held until AFTER the election when it comes to sustaining family and business relationships I am finding.

Bottom line is that people will vote who they want in the end -- despite what they may say publically.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-18-20 at 10:43 AM.

I wonder if Bernie will stick to his word and support whoever the nominee is this time; he's leading in the polls but Buttegieg has one more delagate than him, which I know could change at any minute.
    Last edited by jcole; February-18-20 at 08:18 AM.

Warning- satire. Bloomberg buys ad inside his own ad.

https://twitter.com/JAdomian/status/1229548056477081601

I wonder if Bernie will stick to his word and support whoever the nominee is this time; he's leading in the polls but Buttegieg has one more delagate than him, which I know could change at any minute.
    Last time he campaigned for Hillary. A better question is- if Bernie wins will the rest of the candidates support him?

I quit cold-turkey. I was having an elective surgery and NO nicotine could be in my system so patches were a no-go. I rationalized my two-ciggarettes [[two ciggs - not packs) as I thought it was ok. I breathe better now.

Most surgeons prefer you to be nicotine free for scheduled surgery these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...I made it down to 1/2 pack a day,the patches and the nasty lozenges were not doing much.

I will try 1/4 pack next month.
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-18-20 at 11:02 AM.

Behind the smiling faces I'm still wondering if the well established, rich [[millionaires and billionaires) dem oligarch will really ALLOW him to take the presidency?

I bet some are regretting their early push of this bird out of the nest! LOL!

The more Sanders reviews his agenda the more they're finding themselves NOT so out of reach! For certain the middle class [[eh' the bourgeoisie) is in reach.

Their taxes are much easier to capture. Ability to escape new state policies less!

Last time he campaigned for Hillary. A better question is- if Bernie wins will the rest of the candidates support him?
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-18-20 at 11:03 AM.

The Dem neo-liberal/corporatist establishment and their supporters always put that question to Bernie [[and to a lesser extent, Elizabeth) supporters, but always avoid answering it themselves.

Regardless of the candidates, if Bernie wins I will support him and hopefully so will everyone else. They have apparently all agreed to support each other, so hopefully no one goes back on that. Edit: not all. I don't know if Bloomberg was in on that agreement
    Last edited by jcole; February-18-20 at 12:42 PM.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast