Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

^^^ 1200+ comments/ reactions from that. What a mess!

Is Michael Bloomberg now buying his way onto the DNC debate stage?

It's not often I agree with Michael Moore, but I think this might be an exception.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sanders-c...004640307.html

So, who won the Iowa caucus? I mean who really won the Iowa caucus? 13 hours after the caucus is over, as I write, the 'results' haven't been decided or at least announced. The blame is ascribed to an app some former Hillary people developed that caused "inconsistencies". Remember when the [[un)ACA was rolled out? The Canadian computer company Valerie Jarret's son worked for had that contact and managed to set back the [[un)ACA a couple of months. These people should stick to more reliable paper ballots without all the mysterious Rube Goldberg magic black boxes no matter how lucrative the contracts.

Based on 40% of internal polling samples, Bernie's staff announced that Bernie won, Mayor Pete placed second, Warren placed third, and Biden placed a distant 4th. With zero polling samples, Mayor Pete himself claimed a great victory. The Biden campaign asked that all results be hidden until all results were in possibly to take the focus off of them. I tend to believe Comrade Bernie as the most honest of the front runners.

If Biden did wind up a distant 4th., credit should be given to the impeachment coup for doing such a good job of outing his family's financial dealings. My personal thanks here to some domestic and a couple of foreign posters on this site who contribute to the coup attempt and the possible demise of Biden. Short term, Amy and Mayor Pete should pick up some of the displaced Biden supporters. But isn't that Hillary flying circles over the Milwaukee convention center in case there is a deadlock between the Marxist faction, the billionaire the DNC changed its rules for, and the regular DNC approved candidates? My Tulsi Gabbard meanwhile seems to have been ghosted by the DNC and the corporate press.
    Last edited by oladub; February-04-20 at 10:35 AM.

In true form the candidates all called themselves the winner with nothing to back it up.

When are they going to come to the realization that Biden has been picked for them already,the rest is all just window dressing in order to make them think they have a say.

Notice the pattern.

At least Iowa made some money on corndogs that the candidates had to eat in order to suck up to the residents.

Of course Bernie won otherwise all this planned DNC chaos wouldn't be needed. I wish he would have run third party.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/02/04/p...as-voting-app/

At the time of publication, twelve hours after voting in the Democratic Party’s Iowa caucuses ended, the results have not been announced. The delay in reporting is the result of a failed app developed by a company appropriately named Shadow Inc.This firm was staffed by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama campaign veterans and created by a Democratic dark money nonprofit backed by hedge fund billionaires including Seth Klarman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Of course Bernie won otherwise all this planned DNC chaos wouldn't be needed. I wish he would have run third party.

Remember when the the tea party tried to run 3rd party,the progressives sent the IRS after them to shut them down.

Bernie is smart enough to know that the past would have came back to bite him in the rear,being thrown under the bus hurts,but not as bad as multiple government agencies attacking you because of your political beliefs.

The DNC feels that they are the Democratic Party and if you want to use them to further your agenda you are going to have to play by their rules.

Its apparent that they view Bernie and the other progressives as leeches latching on.

Hilliary and Bernie were equal in Iowa in 2016,because Hilliary won the coin toss she got the victory,it could have went either way.

You can already tell how it will play out.

Biden wins the dem nomination,the rest pull enough votes away from him in order to give Trump the win in 2020 and then everybody will claim it was the Russians.
    Last edited by Richard; February-04-20 at 02:09 PM.

Huh, guess not.....
    Name:  butegieg.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  27.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Huh, guess not.....
    Name:  butegieg.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  27.1 KB

The results you posted only show 62% of precincts reporting, and a difference between Sanders and Buttigieg of less than 2%. Not that it matters since the caucus was an absolute train wreck of epic proportions, but it's still undecided and Sanders could easily end up with the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post

The results you posted only show 62% of precincts reporting, and a difference between Sanders and Buttigieg of less than 2%. Not that it matters since the caucus was an absolute train wreck of epic proportions, but it's still undecided and Sanders could easily end up with the win.
    I was replying to Pam’s contention that they were going to give Biden the win just to get rid of Bernie

I was replying to Pam’s contention that they were going to give Biden the win just to get rid of Bernie
    In Iowa? When did I say that? Biden was the pre-anointed "front runner" for a while but now it seems the DNC is behind Buttigieg. Read the article I posted.

In Iowa? When did I say that? Biden was the pre-anointed "front runner" for a while but now it seems the DNC is behind Buttigieg. Read the article I posted.
    Did I misunderstand this post yesterday morning?
    Name:  pam.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  32.2 KB

The company that designed the app [[Shadow) that did not work is owned by Hillary Clinton’s former campaign manager.

The gift that keeps on giving.

A key part of the strategy to support Trump is to sow divisions among his opposition.
    Richard promotes this propaganda like it's his job.
    It meshes perfectly with the republican voter suppression campaign.
    Pam fell hard for it years ago.
    Don't you too!

Reports show Russia mounted sweeping effort to sow divisions, support Trump
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...report-1067113

The Internet Research Agency, Social Media and Political Polarization in the United States, 2012-2018
    https://g8fip1kplyr33r3krz5b97d1-wpe...2/document.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    A key part of the strategy to support Trump is to sow divisions among his opposition.
    Richard promotes this propaganda like it's his job.
    It meshes perfectly with the republican voter suppression campaign.
    Pam fell hard for it years ago.
    Don't you too!

Reports show Russia mounted sweeping effort to sow divisions, support Trump
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...report-1067113

The Internet Research Agency, Social Media and Political Polarization in the United States, 2012-2018
    https://g8fip1kplyr33r3krz5b97d1-wpe...2/document.pdf
    There are already divisions between actual progressive candidates like Bernie and the corrupt corporate mainstream Dems. There are already divisions between citizens that want change and people in power protecting the status quo. Nobody is "sowing divisions".

Did I misunderstand this post yesterday morning?
    Name:  pam.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  32.2 KB
    I don't know what you thought I said. Bernie was favored to win and I think they tried to rig it against him. That's what I was trying to say.

Here's an interesting Twitter thread from an Iowa county supervisor and Bernie state co-chair.
    The state party is now being forced to walk back their error of giving @BernieSanders
    delegates to @DevalPatrick
    who received zero votes in Black Hawk County.
    https://twitter.com/SchwartzForIowa/...77618485522432
    Last edited by Pam; February-05-20 at 07:33 PM.

I don't know what you thought I said. Bernie was favored to win and I think they tried to rig it against him. That's what I was trying to say.
    And I'm saying that from the results available this morning that it didn't appear to be rigged against him as far as I can see.

And I'm saying that from the results available this morning that it didn't appear to be rigged against him as far as I can see.
    The fact that Buttigieg declared victory before any results were released and he has ties to the App company don't seem suspicious to you? Plus as I posted above people are finding glaring "errors" in some of the vote counts.
    Iowa stinks.

Well OK... show us how you really feel!

Nancy Pelosi ripping Donald Trump's speech may not have been planned, but it was effective

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/05/media...rip/index.html
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-05-20 at 08:43 PM.

Last edited by Zacha341; February-05-20 at 08:42 PM.

The fact that Buttigieg declared victory before any results were released and he has ties to the App company don't seem suspicious to you? Plus as I posted above people are finding glaring "errors" in some of the vote counts.
    Iowa stinks.
    They were showing Bernie winning the popular vote and Buttigieg the electoral vote.

Not for nothing but the Bernie supporters that were interviewed,still have not learned that popular vote does not win a presidential election.

Hey Maybe Hilliary can hook up with Bernie’s campaign and give them some help.

Useless bits of information but Trump was a Democrat before running Republican just as Elizabeth Warren was a republican before switching progressive.

She was a young pony tailed apprentice when Bernie took her under his wing,I wonder why with his influence and direction,she choose the Republican Party then switch back to the Democratic one.

He was her mentor,lots of history.

As you can see in Iowa,the Russians never interfered in the 2016 election,it was the Democratic Party interfering and diverting attention to the Russians.
    Last edited by Richard; February-05-20 at 11:16 PM.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast