Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    "He touched me from behind". Did she mean to say he touched MY behind? Idk, I call bullshit. Never heard of her and why did she delete the post.
    It happened 4 years ago,a touch on the toush and waits till now.

He would have been 91,maybe he had little strength and dropped his arm to the wheelchair in a crowded space and did it accidentally.

A guy on another site was talking about his wife who worked for a company 25 years,coed breakroom with all long term employees,off houmer jokes were always told by both sides.

25 years and now she is offended and was asking her husband if she should turn the guy into personal.

I had a girl that got offended that I would not sleep with her 49 years ago,I wonder if I should call my lawyer and maybe try and get some cash out of it.

The other side of the story is unfolding. Should Mueller recuse himself as sessions did? Maybe Trump should fire him!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi...ing-1508883468