Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Religion is bunk. With apologies to Henry Ford.

Here is one of his Friend requests.

ingodholynamemessiahnemiahmuchocaliente

http://www.myspace.com/josetteknisley

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    And we're hyperventilating about Islamic fundamentalists 10,000 miles away in Afghanistan? Am I the only who could envision a person of this mentality bombing a 'sinful' nightclub in the name of Whomever?

Religious fanaticism regardless of creed is the greatest threat to peace and security.
    I suppose if you want to stereotype people, you could say that.

Checking out his myyearbook.com page:
    His favorite band: "Vanhalen"
    Thing he wants to see before he dies: "Madonna singing with me in churchchoir"

Please note, he is "worlds greatest musician".
    http://www.myyearbook.com/moonman1111

Noting his writing and speaking style--stream of consciousness and lack of punctuation, I assume he has some form of OCD. http://www.lwvnww.org/files/vg_9-09_livonia.pdf

UFO Guest

wow! He is out there.

DetroitDad Guest

That is what thirty or forty years of mowing those sprawling chemically enhanced Coventry Gardens lawns will do to you.

[[Just kidding Livonia, you know I love you).

He makes me want to run for office.

If I was his neighbor I'd be rippin out that fishpond that keeps him "awake form 3am to 6 am".

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    If I was his neighbor I'd be rippin out that fishpond that keeps him "awake form 3am to 6 am".
    I don't think it's the fishpond that keeps him awake. It's those damn fish that come out of it and knock on his door, and call his name that are the problem. And the voices... always the voices..

Religion is a drug fom ethic, ethnic and morality control for mankind. At least it works.

So, Danny, you're saying you're on drugs, in a way, then.

Welcome.

As far as it working...well...we all have our perspectives on that.

Seems like the Xtian Christians, the ones who've taken the Christ/Messiah out of the equation [[by reducing his words to mere fodder for their evil justifications), only feed off each other...scamming to gather as many itching ears to their flock as possible before the next Cadillac payment is due.

Evangelism only usually seems to work until the relatively weak individual is strengthened by the Spirit, comes to their senses, and realizes the hypocrisy in the leadership...and there will always be some of that, if not full-blown corruption in a few cases! Even the good ones cannot stop being Merely Human. [[prone to mistakes, back to that Telegraph/Telephone game, etc.)

There are relatively few cross-religion conversions, outside of that forced by marriage, and those seldom catch hold with the same vehemence of the blind acceptance and adherence we ALL get from our early-youth indoctrinations [[that so few seem to question).

There are many, many more outside of organized religion than within it...except for countries where their religion is SO ingrained that one must be a member in order to function in economic society.

So yeah, it's a drug...but once it wears off, look out.

If it takes hold in a psyche, well, you often get people like this guy. Addicted and strung out.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2