Restoration at Woodward and Baltimore in Detroit
ATWATER PARK COMING ONLINE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 671
  1. #176

    Default

    Lol, brings a whole new meaning to If these walls could talk.

    The first president to win an election useing the radio.
    The first president to win an election useing the television.
    The first president to win an election useing social media.

    I thought that the whole Nixon thing involved tapes that were recorded on the White House taping system,I wonder if it was removed.

  2. #177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    awwww, look in the mirror every morning and say these words.

    Mr Trump is my President.
    You're right, he IS the President, so shouldn't we demand that he behave with honesty and integrity and professionalism and hold him accountable for his words and actions?

    And since Hillary Clinton is not the President, maybe you can quit the whataboutism and stop bringing her up as a red herring every three seconds to distract from Trump's scandals. Private citizen Hillary Clinton's misdeeds do not justify or excuse the misdeeds of the President of the United States, Donald J Trump and his close associates.

  3. #178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    You're right, he IS the President, so shouldn't we demand that he behave with honesty and integrity and professionalism and hold him accountable for his words and actions?

    And since Hillary Clinton is not the President, maybe you can quit the whataboutism and stop bringing her up as a red herring every three seconds to distract from Trump's scandals. Private citizen Hillary Clinton's misdeeds do not justify or excuse the misdeeds of the President of the United States, Donald J Trump and his close associates.
    We are talking about alleged misdeeds,correct?

    We still kinda have the belief that without facts of guilt,they are considered alledged and not to be misconstrued that something actually happened.

    So do all of your internet sleuth and show me proof the President Trump colluded with the Russians to win the election.

    Hilliary will be discussed for years to come so that would just stand to reason that she will be involved.

    The Haitians and Americans that opened up thier hearts and wallets are still wondering what happened to the money.

    It takes me 20 minutes to write a little post,so the bringing her up every 3 seconds must be a common core math thing.
    Last edited by Richard; July-17-17 at 04:30 PM.

  4. #179

    Default

    aj, my last post mentioned two locations where Baghdadi might have been bombed by Russians: "near the ISIS stonghold of Raqqa" and "east of Dier el-Zor on the border of Iraq". Raqqa is in Syria as is Dier el-Zor. Your buddies are the only source claiming he died in an airstrike near Nineveh in Iraq.

    Russia has been attacking ISIS. Hillary, Kerry, Obama, & company enabled ISIS. Credit and discredit should be given where due. Russia baiting is unattractive. Detente was a casualty of the Obama administration.
    Last edited by oladub; July-17-17 at 06:12 PM.

  5. #180

    Default

    Now they have Qutar boxed in and allegedly are running a hacking and fake propaganda campaign against them.

    These factions have been fighting each other for thousands of years and trying to wipe out those who do not agree with them,I think we should just stop meddling,shut our borders and let them wipe each other out,and when they come after us then we can show them what the fear of god really means.

  6. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    aj, my last post mentioned two locations where Baghdadi might have been bombed by Russians: "near the ISIS stonghold of Raqqa" and "east of Dier el-Zor on the border of Iraq". Raqqa is in Syria as is Dier el-Zor. Your buddies are the only source claiming he died in an airstrike near Nineveh in Iraq.
    "My buddies?" You are the one who cited ISIS as a credible source, not me. Did you forget this?

    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    This morning, I read that "ISIS has finally admitted that its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead" killed by a Russian bomb.
    Maybe they're your buddies, since you put so much faith in their statements? I only brought up the ISIS statement since YOU introduced it as a source, I was literally referring to the links YOU posted. What other information do you get from ISIS, I wonder?

    Since your meth-addled brain seems to have forgotten, *I* questioned whether or not Baghdadi was even dead at all and cited a news report stating that Kurdish and Iraqi Intelligence do not believe he is dead.

    Dasvidaniya, comrade!

  7. #182

    Default

    aj, My previous mention of ISIS was a response to your repeated claim that Baghdadi was killed in Iraq rather than Syria. To help you remember what you said, there is this quote of yours, "If Baghdadi was killed in an airstrike in Ninevah Province, then the credit for killing him most likely goes to the Iraqi Air Force."

    That's what you brought to the conversation. I cited Syrian, Russian, Iraqi sources, and ISIS claims not just ISIS' claim. Missing my larger point that Russia was our (not necessarily your) ally against ISIS, you persisted in isolating part of the ISIS claim regarding the place. Even the article you mentioned that I posted also includes the Russian claim that this bombing occurred in Syria. This thread is about Russiagate. "Your buddies" because I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that you support Democrats who, by Kerry's admission, were hoping to grow ISIS to weaken Assad.

    aj-"What other information do you get from ISIS, I wonder?"

    I do have Baghdadi quote explaining Islam to the faithful and a Hillary quotes referencing Islam since you asked about ISIS. Let me include the usual caveat that most Muslims are peaceful nice people:

    "So where are you O Muslim in relation to the command of your Lord, who commanded you to fast in one verse, and commanded you with jihād and fighting in dozens of verses? Where are you in relation to your Prophet (peace be upon him), whom you claim to EMULATE, AND WHO SPENT HIS WHOLE LIFE (peace be upon him) AS A MUJAHADID for the cause of Allah, FIGHTING HIS ENEMIES?
    -ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi 5/14/15

    “Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.”

    Hillary Clinton Nov. 2015 tweet
    Last edited by oladub; July-18-17 at 03:41 PM.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/07...an-inside-job/

    MEMORANDUM FOR: The President
    FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
    SUBJECT: Was the “Russian Hack” an Inside Job?
    Executive Summary
    Forensic studies of “Russian hacking” into Democratic National Committee computers last year reveal that on July 5, 2017, data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computers, and then doctored to incriminate Russia.

  9. #184

    Default

    I think it was suggested before that a link to the Rich Seth death and the possible leaks. Don't forget that the Awan clan was also deep in Wasserman's computer.
    The deep state wants a Russian link however. There is big money in NG exports to Europe.

  10. #185

    Default

    And this is a reputable group, yes? Because I looked at some of their prior "analyses" and found that they often issue dire predictions of things that never actually happen. Example: They wrote a memorandum in 2003 warning that Saddam Hussein would use chemical weapons against U.S. troops if they invaded Iraq. (that didn't happen).

    Another example: In 2010 they issued a memorandum warning that Israel would launch a pre-emptive strike on Iran "within a month." (they didn't)


    It must be nice. Any group that issues any "analysis" whose conclusions you agree with is automatically reputable in your eyes and must be believed. Any group that says anything to contrary (including the FBI, CIA, DIA, NSA, etc.) is to be automatically disbelieved because you don't like what they have to say. And the criteria for determining credibility is based solely on whether or not you agree with the conclusions.

    We can't believe the CIA because they were wrong on WMDs in Iraq, but we can believe VIPS even though they were wrong on Israel attacking Iran in 2010. Consistency!

  11. #186

    Default

    He did have a history of useing chemical weapons against others,I would think the safe bet would be going in to assume that he would again verses walk in unprepared.

    https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/18714.htm

    The CIA and NSA is a credible source ?

  12. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    I think it was suggested before that a link to the Rich Seth death and the possible leaks. Don't forget that the Awan clan was also deep in Wasserman's computer.
    The deep state wants a Russian link however. There is big money in NG exports to Europe.
    And now we have some new revelations in the Seth Rich story, although probably not the kind you were hoping for.

    http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story

    The "source" for the Fox News story claiming that Rich was the source of the DNC email leak, private investigator Rod Wheeler (who was also a Fox News on-air contributor and a prominent Trump supporter), is now SUING Fox News. He is claiming, get this, that Fox News and the Trump White House conspired to cook up the Seth Rich conspiracy theory as fake news to distract from the Russia investigation!

    Wheeler was hired to investigate the Rich case by conservative millionaire Ed Butowsky. Butwosky was also a Fox News on-air contributor and prominent Trump supporter. Wheeler was the source that Fox News cited to claim that Rich had a laptop with stolen DNC emails on it and that the laptop went missing after his murder and Wheeler claimed he had evidence of this.

    One problem though...Wheeler was lying. He publicly retracted his claims after he was unable to produce the evidence he supposedly had and Fox News was later forced to publicly retract their Rich story and apologize for it.

    And now he's claiming that it was actually a Right Wing conspiracy the whole time. "Fake news", cooked up by Fox News and the White House, to distract from Russiagate.

  13. #188

    Default

    As I said, it was suggested that Seth was one of the sources of the leaks.
    Either way his death was poorly investigated by the police.

    As for the source of the hacks, I guess if the DNC had opened up their computers to investigators we might know the answer now but they choose not to cooperate. Too much to hide.

    Don't forget about the Awan Clan.

  14. #189

    Default

    This appears to be one of those things in which your perspective deeply changes how you think about something. Wearing GOP lenses? or Liberal lenses... facts do not seem to matter.

    If I was a betting person, I bet that they will not find any real collusion with Russia, but they will find a lot of complacency.

  15. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    As I said, it was suggested that Seth was one of the sources of the leaks.
    Either way his death was poorly investigated by the police.

    As for the source of the hacks, I guess if the DNC had opened up their computers to investigators we might know the answer now but they choose not to cooperate. Too much to hide.

    Don't forget about the Awan Clan.
    Also a coincidence is the leaks stopped after Seth's death. But maybe that was planned too.

  16. #191

    Default

    Facts will sometimes take you down some roads not considered. Removing the partisan glasses is a requirement to see thru to the truth of what is going on!

    The simplicity narrative ala dems good--rebubs bad vs repubs good--dems bad 'teeter totter' is a starting point, but really ain't cutting it, considering what is also going on globally!

    Quote Originally Posted by mikehamm45 View Post
    This appears to be one of those things in which your perspective deeply changes how you think about something. Wearing GOP lenses? or Liberal lenses... facts do not seem to matter.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-04-17 at 07:52 AM.

  17. #192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Also a coincidence is the leaks stopped after Seth's death. But maybe that was planned too.
    Leaks? Plural? There was one leak.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tee_email_leak

    The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails leaked to and subsequently published by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016. This collection included 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC
    That happened as part of one big data dump (one single leak). What are the other leaks you refer to? Source please?

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Leaks? Plural? There was one leak.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...tee_email_leak



    That happened as part of one big data dump (one single leak). What are the other leaks you refer to? Source please?
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/

    WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta.

  19. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Nobody LEAKED Podesta's emails. A "leak" is when someone on the inside of an organization with access to information shares that information with an outside individual or entity. Podesta fell victim to a Phishing scam. He was hacked. Words have meanings. Are you suggesting that not only did Seth Rich leak the DNC emails, but that he also hacked John Podesta's computer too?

    I don't know why you people keep conflating the DNC leaks and the Podesta email hack as if they are one and the same. They were two entirely separate, distinct events. John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, he was not affiliated with the DNC. If the DNC emails were leaked by an insider, that person would not have had access to Podesta's personal emails kept on a non-DNC server. This should not be hard to understand for anyone with a functioning brain.
    Last edited by aj3647; August-08-17 at 08:26 AM.

  20. #195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Nobody LEAKED Podesta's emails. A "leak" is when someone on the inside of an organization with access to information shares that information with an outside individual or entity. Podesta fell victim to a Phishing scam. He was hacked. Words have meanings. Are you suggesting that not only did Seth Rich leak the DNC emails, but that he also hacked John Podesta's computer too?

    I don't know why you people keep conflating the DNC leaks and the Podesta email hack as if they are one and the same. They were two entirely separate, distinct events. John Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, he was not affiliated with the DNC. If the DNC emails were leaked by an insider, that person would not have had access to Podesta's personal emails kept on a non-DNC server. This should not be hard to understand for anyone with a functioning brain.
    There are, it seems, differing definitions of 'leaks'. The Daily Caller makes your point that this wasn't technically a leak for all the Pharisees in its audience or for a distraction. However the NYTimes, BBC, Politico and other sources have characterized the phishing and subsequent publication as a 'leak'. NBC even reported Podesta suggesting it was a leak. "the FBI contacted me, and the first thing the agent said to me was, 'I don't know if you're aware but your email account might have been hacked.' I said, yes, I was aware of that." -Podesta

    "Even Mr. Podesta, a savvy Washington insider who had written a 2014 report on cyberprivacy for President Obama, did not truly understand the gravity of the hacking." -NY Times

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post


    There are, it seems, differing definitions of 'leaks'. The Daily Caller makes your point that this wasn't technically a leak for all the Pharisees in its audience or for a distraction. However the NYTimes, BBC, Politico and other sources have characterized the phishing and subsequent publication as a 'leak'. NBC even reported Podesta suggesting it was a leak. "the FBI contacted me, and the first thing the agent said to me was, 'I don't know if you're aware but your email account might have been hacked.' I said, yes, I was aware of that." -Podesta

    "Even Mr. Podesta, a savvy Washington insider who had written a 2014 report on cyberprivacy for President Obama, did not truly understand the gravity of the hacking." -NY Times
    Yes, the "leak" was the fact that they got published. If the hacker had just kept them to himself nobody would be calling it a leak.

  22. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post


    There are, it seems, differing definitions of 'leaks'. The Daily Caller makes your point that this wasn't technically a leak for all the Pharisees in its audience or for a distraction. However the NYTimes, BBC, Politico and other sources have characterized the phishing and subsequent publication as a 'leak'. NBC even reported Podesta suggesting it was a leak. "the FBI contacted me, and the first thing the agent said to me was, 'I don't know if you're aware but your email account might have been hacked.' I said, yes, I was aware of that." -Podesta

    "Even Mr. Podesta, a savvy Washington insider who had written a 2014 report on cyberprivacy for President Obama, did not truly understand the gravity of the hacking." -NY Times
    It wasn't a leak, but fine, call it a leak. Call it whatever you want. That doesn't change the fact that it wasn't part of the DNC email release that Gman suggested Seth Rich was responsible for. Seth Rich obviously did not hack John Podesta's emails even if you want to suggest that he did leak the DNC emails. Go back and read the original post of mine and the subsequent replies. He said the leaks stopped after Rich died. That was false, because there was only one leak (the DNC email dump to wikileaks).
    To imply that that was one of the "leaks" that stopped after Rich died would be to imply that Rich was somehow involved in the Podesta hack.

    The simple fact is, there WAS NO ongoing leaks at the DNC. There was one release of information to Wikileaks, which may have been a leak from an insider or may have been hacking from an outside entity. If there were multiple releases of info from inside the DNC taking place over an extended period of time, that would point to an insider leaking information and not a outside hacking attack. That wasn't the case though. So Gman was wrong (there weren't multiple leaks at the DNC) and Pam was wrong to suggest that the Podesta email hack proved that there was. Changing the word "hack" to the word "leak" doesn't change any of that.

    For the record, it was the conclusion of the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence that the DNC emails were stolen by Russian hackers. This was the same conclusion come to by all of the top private cyber-security firms as well, including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect. But I get it, you guys think that all of that is "fake news." Obviously, super spy Seth Rich not only leaked the DNC emails but also hacked John Podesta and then was murdered on the orders of Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by aj3647; August-08-17 at 02:59 PM.

  23. #198

    Default

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_D...Responsibility

    Cybersecurity experts and firms, including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect, and the editor for Ars Technica, stated the leak was part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC committed by two Russian intelligence groups.[43][44][45][46][47][48] U.S. intelligence agencies also stated (with "high confidence"[49]) that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the DNC
    On October 7, 2016, the United States Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence stated that the US intelligence community was confident that the Russian government directed the breaches and the release of the obtained or allegedly obtained material in an attempt to "… interfere with the US election process."[57][58][59]


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_emails#Data_theft

    Researchers from the Atlanta-based cybersecurity firm Dell SecureWorks reported that the emails had been obtained through a data theft carried out by the hacker group Fancy Bear, a group of Russian intelligence-linked hackers that were also responsible for cyberattacks that targeted the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC), resulting in WikiLeaks publishing emails from those hacks.[6][7]
    On 9 December 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded the Russian government was behind the hack and gave WikiLeaks hacked emails from John Podesta.[

    Fake news though, right?

    Meanwhile, the only "sources" saying that it was an insider job by Seth Rich is Alex Jones at InfoWars and Fox News...the latter of which publicly retracted their claim and apologized for it and is now being SUED by their own source for the story, who is claiming that Fox News made up the story in conjunction with the Trump White House to distract from the Russia scandal. So there you have actual fake news, actual propaganda, which many of you believe without question.
    Last edited by aj3647; August-08-17 at 03:13 PM.

  24. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    It wasn't a leak, but fine, call it a leak. Call it whatever you want. That doesn't change the fact that it wasn't part of the DNC email release that Gman suggested Seth Rich was responsible for. Seth Rich obviously did not hack John Podesta's emails even if you want to suggest that he did leak the DNC emails. Go back and read the original post of mine and the subsequent replies. He said the leaks stopped after Rich died. That was false, because there was only one leak (the DNC email dump to wikileaks). So then the goal posts got moved by Pam to "what about the Podesta emails?" Only someone who is truly insane would think that Seth Rich spear-phished John Podesta, because to imply that that was one of the "leaks" that stopped after Rich died would be to imply that Rich was somehow involved in the Podesta hack.

    The simple fact is, there WAS NO ongoing leaks at the DNC. There was one release of information to Wikileaks, which may have been a leak from an insider or may have been hacking from an outside entity. If there were multiple releases of info from inside the DNC taking place over an extended period of time, that would point to an insider leaking information and not a outside hacking attack. That wasn't the case though. So Gman was wrong (there weren't multiple leaks at the DNC) and Pam was wrong to suggest that the Podesta email hack proved that there was. Changing the word "hack" to the word "leak" doesn't change any of that.

    For the record, it was the conclusion of the Department of Homeland Security and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence that the DNC emails were stolen by Russian hackers. This was the same conclusion come to by all of the top private cyber-security firms as well, including CrowdStrike, Fidelis Cybersecurity, Mandiant, SecureWorks, and ThreatConnect. But I get it, you guys think that all of that is "fake news." Obviously, super spy Seth Rich not only leaked the DNC emails but also hacked John Podesta and then was murdered on the orders of Hillary Clinton.
    aj, I didn't call it a leak. My post was just a response to your comment, "Nobody LEAKED Podesta's emails". The NY Times, NBC, BBC, among others called it a leak. Podesta even seems to have affirmed it as a leak. My post only had to do with the possibilities of vocabulary; not Seth Rich, deep state opinions about Russians behind every bush, or even my role model Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by oladub; August-08-17 at 03:50 PM.

  25. #200

    Default

    Wow someone has a lot of time on their hands AJ Okay call it a dump or what ever. Somebody put it in a dropbox and set up access for Wiki leaks.
    I think it was Assange himself that was suggesting that there is high price the "leakers" pay which I believe he said this after Seth's death. This might have been said to promote interest in the emails which if by any account I believe came too late to have any effect on the election. I wish that that Guccifer had "hacked, leaked, disclosed, whatever" the RNC also.
    Then you could see the hate for D.T.
    If the DNC would have co-operated with the FBI immediately, Comey would have still been head and mabey we could see more info on the "hacking." But (get ready.....here's more conjecture.......) Wasserman might have been reticent to grant access because even more info damaging to the DNC might have come out OR.....she was simply being blackmailed by the Awan clan......OR AJ???? what's Wiki say?

    Dang can I have a beer now? It's been a long day at work!

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.