Bust I think you are overestimating the amount of effect the Russians had on influencing the election. I doubt many people read about Hillary's health issues on RT news. [[ Though perhaps they should have in the U.S. media.) Most could tell you about Bruce Jenner or what ever he/she is calling themselves now though.

Russia won with Hillary in the State dept gaining control of part of an Uranium mine and some Oil / Gas interests. Why did she start comparing Putin to Hitler after the Clinton foundation took millions from Russian business? Mabey they ran those stories in retaliation for her insulting Putin? Did she think that rhetoric made her look tough? I think she was playing to her buddies in the military industrial complex with hopes of weapons sales to Nato. [[ That is irrelevant now anyway as the deal is with Saudi instead.)
Both sides of the isle have business dealings with foreign entities that should be examined and prosecuted. The problem is they are the ones that write the laws that govern their own behavior.