Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

The fact that London's mayor is a Muslim tells us all we need to know about how weak, stupid and ineffective England has been with the security of its people for decades [[also Europe - and we're next!).

The "leaders" everywhere are totally useless [[except Trump who has the right idea). All they do when their people are murdered by Muslim terrorists is mouth useless platitudes about how brave everybody will be and not give in to terror; instead of DOING something. Killing them after the event is no solution for the people that are murdered and will be murdered.

ACTION IS NEEDED, NOT WORDS. They've fucked their own countries up; now we're empowering them to fuck ours up by pretending they will/can assimilate.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The fact that London's mayor is a Muslim tells us all we need to know about how weak, stupid and ineffective England has been with the security of its people for decades [[also Europe - and we're next!).
    So what if he's a Muslim?

If all Muslims are possible terrorists because some are, then all Catholics should be considered suspected pedophiles and treated accordingly. Agree? If not, why not? Did thousands of Catholic priests not rape tens or even hundreds of thousands of kids for decades, while top members of the Church actively covered it up and enabled them? Then why shouldn't I automatically assume that any Catholic I encounter is probably a child rapist?

Shouldn't be a problem if Muslim as long as Khan follows the law and I don't mean Sharia.

The Catholic priest comparison is invalid because they hold no power outside the church and are not able to be elected to office I believe.

Believe whatever you want about priests but we don't defer to Canon law to judge priests. The criminal justice system will punish them if exposed.
    Last edited by GMan; July-07-17 at 03:49 PM.