I can't wait.

After all of the construction,legislation, and testing, this streetcar is finally going to be available to the public this month.

The fare's reasonable, hopefully it will allow you to transfer to and from DDOT and SMART. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I hope things go well enough to deserve an extension. Because it's going to need it. It's understandable that it was a public-private partnership, hence the name "QLine".

The difference between this and BRT is that BRT can easily be removed at anytime. I highly doubt that with the potential for the QLine to extend all the way to Pontiac that people would disagree for it to be expanded to Pontiac.

I believe that the trip would be much more faster between Detroit and Pontiac than it would be on a SMART Express bus. It would save SMART the trouble of having a Woodward express bus. And it would also would be good that should the RTA proposal be placed on the ballot in 2018 and pass, that it could find a way to provide transit police for the QLine and provide 24 hour service.

Please provide more thoughts on the issue. And share your experiences when you first get on the QLine this month.