Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

That article was WILD! A bit funny too. I hated all waterstuff as a kid being an aqua-phobic I did not learn to swim until I was an adult. I still don't care for splish-splash of kids when I swim so I'd not be found at any water park!

From article:

Contracting pink eye is a risk you take when you go to a water park. Death and prison are the risks you take when you get involved with organized crime. But what happens when organized crime mixes with the over-chlorinated water of a public water park? I guess you’ll just have to ask Butch. He’s the only one still standing....

Public water parks aren’t the cleanliest of destinations, but ultimately serve a purpose. Organized crime isn’t the most ethical way to make a living, but it’s something that nonetheless exists, and ultimately plays a role in society, whether out in the open or deep underneath the surface. Although entrenched in the shadows of public perception across Metro Detroit, the mafia is an undeniable force, existing, often with a shiny veneer of respectability, in many different avenues of everyday life. Using a public water park as an analogy for organized crime isn’t all that difficult, especially since in the Motor City, at least according to federal documents, they were long linked in tandem.

....While water parks throughout the land emit a certain grimy charm, not to mention serve as a microbiologist wet dream with all the different forms of germs swarming around such establishments, the filth uncovered in the bottom of your run of the mill public pool pales in comparison to the real dirt that was alleged to gave gone down at Four Bears water park in Shelby Township, Michigan in the 1980s.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    http://gangsterreport.com/swimming-w...fe-four-bears/

Story about Four Bears that reflects what mikeg said above
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-11-17 at 07:11 PM.