Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 85 of 143 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3565

What will be the name of the complex

100-1 "Hudson" will be part of the name

I've seen zero local reporters mention these renderings, which tells me an announcement is coming, and they are just embargoed from saying anything right now.

There have been a lot more of workers on site for the past few weeks now, and certainly more than we've seen in a long time. I don't understand people's obsession with trying to convince the internet that this is a fake project.

Once the temporary ramp is gone and foundations are finished, there will be a lot more workers as the block rises. My guess.

The $600mn number you mention is for Hudson’s, Monroe block, book tower, and the one campus martius addition. Also, surely you understand that the city didn’t write bedrock a check for $600mn. Very big difference between the city writing a check and tax recaptures

Several troll posts have been removed from this thread. As per our policy any posts in response to trolling post have been and will also be removed.

Is there any chance that the gentlemen who is operating the site cam can tilt down to show the tower portion? It just seems that the cranes, now that they are built, don't really need to be shown and a better view of the entire site including tower portion would show more of what is happening on that end. Many thanks regardless for the videos.

I'm pretty sure that Bedrock has a camera situated on the site but doesn't have a full time live stream, which is annoying.

Maybe the reason why we don't see many construction workers on site could be due to Covid and the social distancing issue

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg19 View Post
    Is there any chance that the gentlemen who is operating the site cam can tilt down to show the tower portion? It just seems that the cranes, now that they are built, don't really need to be shown and a better view of the entire site including tower portion would show more of what is happening on that end. Many thanks regardless for the videos.

second this!

Default Hudsons Site

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanDawg View Post
    second this!
    I agree, it would be very nice to see the tower portion construction also.

I know the folks that run the camera. I think there was a lot of excitement at first about the cranes. But now that they're up and we're used to them, it might have more value to show the site at ground level again.

I'll pitch the idea of adjusting the angle to them.

Thanks!

Mid-way through today's video you'll notice the change. Here's what the new angle will be.

Name:  14611.jpg
Views: 1502
Size:  95.1 KB

Awesome. Thank you!

New angle looks great! Also noticed some work in the upper right corner that looks like start of the first "floor" they've built.

Still "just moving dirt around?"

My gut instinct is that they aren't going to do too much until they get a better idea of what the downtown market is going to look like in 2021. Otherwise they might box themselves into a building project that might need to make more changes before the final design is done. That's just my take on it... we may see little in construction until spring...

On the north side of the block, we finally have horizontal work. The first floor/ceiling separating the sub basements is staring to go in place. Still not to ground level by any means, but nice to see the first “floor” of the project start to get assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    On the north side of the block, we finally have horizontal work. The first floor/ceiling separating the sub basements is staring to go in place. Still not to ground level by any means, but nice to see the first “floor” of the project start to get assembled.
    Yep! I'm digging it 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    I thought they were just moving dirt around. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by evo View Post
    Rocket stock price is soaring, so I hope that helps speed up this project.

But I don't understand how they're building when last I read, final plans had not been submitted to the city?
    They were submitted to the city. They got it approved over a zoom meeting months ago.

Also you're right, wow, the stock is at almost 29 a share. I should have got something when it was offered at 18.
    Last edited by Satiricalivory; August-28-20 at 02:21 PM.

Wow... glad it's working out that way... that must mean that Gilbert's net worth went from $34 billion to over $50 billion. Good news for Detroit.

Keep in mind the Bedrock is not a part of Rocket Companies. However, I'm sure that the better that Rocket Companies is doing the more space they'll need to rent. The more space they need, the better Bedrock does and the more motivation they have to build and renovate.

Is a parking structure still going into the development?

Page 85 of 143 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 135 ... LastLast