Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

You are the funny one,the US customs will be paid for by the federal government,you posted it.

Where exactly does the federal goverment get its funds,a tree in the back yard ?

Also in your own words ... Duh

Let me guess,it is free money when it comes from the federal govenment.

Now say it again,there will be no US taxpayer funds involved with the bridge and revisit the whole stupid and lying concept and who it applies to.

Your argument about useing the currant state of Del Rey holds about as much water as the bridge estimates,are you really that blind when you have a city across the river proving on a daily basis that it does not matter what it looked like yesterday or what it looks like today,they have what it takes to make sure in the future it will not be the same,that is something I guess you will never be able to understand or are jealous of.

By your comments and attitude maybe it is time for the country to know on a larger scale and let them decide,then you can get up on stage and tell everybody that it will not cost them anything because it is the federal government paying for it.

This is the quality of a free collage education in Canada,I guess you get what you pay for.

I can use that pound sign thing the youngsters use

#sinkthebridge
    #thatbridgedontfloat
    #Candiansnowjobflowssouth.

You are also admitting in the last paragraph that the numbers do not support two bridges,in your highly educated opinion,of course.Snickers,do you guys have that candy bar up there.

Washington post : Canada tells United States taxpayer the bridge is free to them because the federal government is paying the costs.
    Last edited by Richard; July-05-18 at 07:58 PM.