Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    If these allegations are true or not, it's no different than Ficano, who signed off on big pension payouts to some former workers in his administration, Some of them retired before they were 50 yrs old, with 6 digit pensions. Then, there was that big payout to former Airport CEO, Turkia Mullin. So, what's your point?

My point is: he's a cronyism politician just like the rest of them. No matter how well he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by dookie joe View Post
    My point is: he's a cronyism politician just like the rest of them. No matter how well he speaks.
    You didn't point out any other politician but him, specifically. Where's the rest of them? Evans has done a good job up to this point, and took advantage of a opportunity to redeem himself, so I could careless about what he did in the past.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; February-17-17 at 04:59 PM.