Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 86 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36 76 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 5151

Kicking and screaming like a two year old that doesn't get his way. This is only a portion...you should see the whole thing! Schumer can barely look at him and neither could Pence...not a peep out of him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.c0997d3a7dc1

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security," Trump said.
    Last edited by Maof; December-11-18 at 02:08 PM.

I want my taxes to go to building “walls” to keep ILLEGALS and their KIDS OUT, NOT to pay for their housing/food/keep/education/health/etc. after our STUPID POLITICIANS have already allowed them to illegally invade.

America should not hog such a wonderful source of diversity while there are circa 200 other countries in the world that could benefit from this valuable source of energy.

WAY TO GO PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I want my taxes to go to building “walls” to keep ILLEGALS and their KIDS OUT, NOT to pay for their housing/food/keep/education/health/etc. after our STUPID POLITICIANS have already allowed them to illegally invade.
    Got it. So when is the "illegal invader" Melania being deported? And when are you kicking these "freeloaders" out of the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post

America should not hog such a wonderful source of diversity while there are circa 200 other countries in the world that could benefit from this valuable source of energy.

WAY TO GO PRESIDENT TRUMP.
    He can pay for it out of his own fuckin' pocket if he wants it so bad. Just pissed he's not getting his way.
    Last edited by Maof; December-11-18 at 06:36 PM.

Yeah, what the hell happened to him making Mexico pay for it? That it wouldn't cost taxpayers anything? Just more lies, I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    He can pay for it out of his own fuckin' pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Yeah, what the hell happened to him making Mexico pay for it? That it wouldn't cost taxpayers anything? Just more lies, I guess
    He forgot? lol

If you guys want illegals so bad,you pay for them out of your own pocket,house them in your house,you be personally responsible for them as your children.

My guess no volunteers there.

So you expect us to pay for them for your own personal momentary feel good facade,but yet do not want to help pay to stem the flow.

You had your chance the last eight years and did nothing,now your daddy is doing something and you do not like it?

Its called tough love,somebody has to be the responsible one.

You guys are the ones swearing and throwing tantrums because you are not getting your way,I guess he is the one being the better person and doing exactly what he promised.

Getting the wall built,most do not even seem to know what it like having a politician actually doing what they promised instead of blowing hot air.
    Last edited by Richard; December-11-18 at 06:44 PM.

If it makes you any happier...

The nation’s unauthorized immigrant population grew rapidly between 1990 and 2007, reaching a peak of 12.2 million. Since then, the population declined to 10.7 million. Unauthorized immigrants from Mexico make up half of all unauthorized immigrants and have been a driver of the group’s population decline – the number of unauthorized immigrants from Mexico fell from a peak of 6.9 million in 2007 to 5.4 million in 2016.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/wp-conten...mates_1-01.png

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

It would if it actually happened when the country was not in a recession at the time,it kinda puts a damper on the whole jump the border thing when it is tough to find work,defeats the purpose.

Admittedly Obama did ramp up deportations across the board,but nobody seemed to care at that time.

But outside of a bandaid DACA kick the can down the road,how come nothing else was done in the eight years,now it is Trumps fault.

How come you guys did not have a problem when Pelosi bribed the African American woman with another position when it came to being the speaker of the house?

Are you not in the least curious as to why she thought she was a threat to her,look at her experience and power but yet got scared from an unknown.

The party of diversity.

Be honest with yourself and put party lines aside for a moment,which do you prefer, a politician that makes a promise then forgets it once elected or one that actually keeps their promises?

Which politician will draw more support?

It will not be looked at as Trump shut the government down for a wall,the democrats built a wall that shut the government down.

Peloski and Schumer may be a lot of things,but stupid they are not,they will tow the party line and talk the talk until the last second and then come up with a deal based on they had no other choice.

That is their job and they know full well that nobody will win going against a politician that is doing what he promised and is willing to fight for that promise.
    Last edited by Richard; December-11-18 at 07:18 PM.

Seriously, he needs to be reminded of that every single time he tries to renege on that deal.

He already arranged for the payment so there is no need to pay for it twice.
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-11-18 at 09:13 PM.

Asking why he isn’t forcing Mexico to pay for his wall As he promised isn’t exactly inviting immigrants into the country. He wants the wall but he wants us to pay for it. That’s bullshit; you should get some of his rich friends to reach into their deep pockets and pay for themselves. It was like George Herbert Walker Bush promising no new taxes but we got them anyway. Find another way to build the damn thing if you want it so bad. I don’t want to pay for it

How is it bullshit?

He has been there two years,how far has Pelosi reached into her multimillion dollar pockets in order to help the 60,000 Americans homeless in her district alone?

That is the voice of your party telling you,follow me and I will put you in the street while I make millions,and you guys go apeshot over a misspelled word?

You do not see anything wrong with that picture?That is supposed to be normal?

She has represented California for how many years,they spend 25 billion per year on illegals,that is over $2500 for every US born household in California alone that bears the cost.

That is how you pay for the wall,the taxpayer savings alone in California buys a big beautiful wall.

The cost of illegal immigration across the US is estimated at over 338 billion.

You pay for a wall every day and it does not bother you.

Every working US citizen is already paying for a wall every day.

338 billion we can come up with every year,even if you spend 100 billion on the wall,the very first year we will be saving 238 billion.

The radical left is right on the part where there is no excuse for the homelessness,deterioration of our inner cities,the lack of job and skills training in one of the richest countries in the world.

The problem is that they cannot decide who they care about more,illegals or thier fellow Americans.

Build the wall,stop the bleeding,if we took the money we are already spending,338 billion a year and put that same money into our cities within ten years we would be special.

Pick a city,would Detroit be the same if we committed the same money that we are already spending to helping our fellow Americans first?

What would Detroit look like with a 100 billion dollar investment?
    Or Cincinnati or Cleveland or or or.

It does not matter build it,have it identity as a banana cream pie,it does not matter but make no illusions about it one way or another you are paying the tab every time you pick up your paychecks.

I guess it comes down to who one really supports in this country,their fellow Americans or somebody else that just wants to jump the fence and reap the rewards at your expense.

BTW,my Jag needs an oil change,I think you make more money then me,in the interest of equal wealth can you send me $120.Paypal works.

I am thinking your first thought will be,screw you,I do not know you and it is not my responsibility.
    Last edited by Richard; December-11-18 at 10:44 PM.

For all you people screaming "Impeach Trump", be careful what you wish for, for it leads to:

President and theocratic dictator Michael Pence.

Quote Originally Posted by pjbear05 View Post
    For all you people screaming "Impeach Trump", be careful what you wish for, for it leads to:

How Nancy Pelosi Could Become Our Next President By Impeaching Mike Pence And Donald Trump

Americans are disturbed by the large number of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.

Given that Trump was surrounded by Democrats and Chamber of Commerce Republicans whose interests were not aligned with working Americans, wishes don't always come true. Trump is trying. Maybe you should refocus on who is preventing Trump from building a wall. I'm against the wall. The Chinese wall worked pretty well until traitors took bribes and opened its gates to the Mongols. Building a wall would be a big waste of money the next time Democrats control the presidency and Congress for the same reason the Great Chinese Wall failed. Besides, about 1/3 of illegal non-citizens overstayed their visas. Walls would never have stopped them. A substantial border fence, like Senator Clinton once voted for, would be nice though. More economical fences work for Israel.

My first three sentences, above, are from a 1995 Bill Clinton quote.
    Last edited by oladub; December-12-18 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pjbear05 View Post

Pence would be horrible, but I don't think he's Putin's puppet or an enemy of democracy. And there's little chance he nukes us into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Americans are disturbed by the large number of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers.
    Indeed.

But you still haven't answered the question. When is Trump being jailed for mass-hiring of illegals and Melania deported for arriving as an illegal?

I mean, no one is gonna take you seriously re. immigration if you simultaneously claim to be "anti-illegal" yet blindly worship someone who mass-hires illegals and even marries an illegal.

I agree that something needs to be done about illegal entry but this administration is just pissing people off with all the rhetoric and violent ways of going about it. There needs to be an amnesty for those who are here and have been useful citizens and not criminals. Deportation to those harmful to the US. Then worry about getting the border secured, but not by Hadrian's Wall. Fences could be useful or better manned and more border crossings like we have with Canada. As you say, a lot of this has to do with over-stayed visa's so better policing by the Immigration dept via computer is needed too
    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post

Given that Trump was surrounded by Democrats and Chamber of Commerce Republicans whose interests were not aligned with working Americans, wishes don't always come true. Trump is trying. Maybe you should refocus on who is preventing Trump from building a wall. I'm against the wall. The Chinese wall worked pretty well until traitors took bribes and opened its gates to the Mongols. Building a wall would be a big waste of money the next time Democrats control the presidency and Congress for the same reason the Great Chinese Wall failed. Besides, about 1/3 of illegal non-citizens overstayed their visas. Walls would never have stopped them. A substantial border fence, like Senator Clinton once voted for, would be nice though. More economical fences work for Israel.

My first three sentences, above, are from a 1995 Bill Clinton quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Indeed.

But you still haven't answered the question. When is Trump being jailed for mass-hiring of illegals and Melania deported for arriving as an illegal?

I mean, no one is gonna take you seriously re. immigration if you simultaneously claim to be "anti-illegal" yet blindly worship someone who mass-hires illegals and even marries an illegal.
    So you advocate for unchecked illegal immigration but yet continue to ask for jailing somebody that allegedly been accused of being here and employed illegally.

Then you try to put it on somebody else to prove your allegations,are you not supposed to get you facts straight and have verifiable proof before placing the allegations?

As of date nobody has been able to prove or disprove the allegations surrounding the First Lady and theee are lots out there that are a lot smarter then you or I.

So you want somebody to prove something that nobody has been able to do,I guess that makes sense to you.

The President most likely did what every other company does and use sub contractors for employment,which shields the corporation from prosecution.

You cannot jail a corporation,so who looks the fool asking for somebody to put handcuffs on a corporate entity,what are you going to do,put handcuffs on a stack of paper and haul it in to court?

So you are just creating things in your mind that do not exist and trying to use that as a base of discussion.

That is like arguing that there is a green rock on mars while knowing that there is no way that you can prove or disprove that there is actually a green rock on mars.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So you advocate for unchecked illegal immigration
    You're beyond hope. No one "advocates for unchecked illegal immigration".

But if you REALLY care about immigration laws and aren't just some crazed bigot, then at bare minimum you would want Trump prosecuted for mass-hiring of illegals and Melania deported for illegal entry.

The rest of your post is just garbage. Melania did work illegally, while under tourist visa, as confirmed by pretty much every press source on the planet [[even her pay stubs were printed by conservative WSJ), and Trump has paid millions in fines to NY State for repeatedly, blatantly importing illegal Polish laborers to avoid paying decent wages.

In fact four illegals came forward from a Trump property just last week. He hires illegals right now. Yet you worship him and claim to care about "rule of law" re. immigration.
    Last edited by Bham1982; December-12-18 at 09:49 AM.

The thing that you do not understand is that you have to prove the president directly hired the individuals,you cannot do that and neither could the previous agencies,hence the fines.

So unless you have evidence of that then to sit there and say put him in cuffs is what it is,wishful thinking.

The President at the time worked for the corporation,he was an employee of,the only thing you can do is charge the corporation.

You understand how all of that works,correct? Or maybe not.

But I agree with you,put anybody that is caught hiring illegals in front of a fireing sqaud immediately and problem solved,no need for a wall.

To say nobody wants unchecked immigration without supporting a way to stop it,is in your words,beyond hope.

It is portraying fake compassion,pretending that you care in order to make yourself look or feel good,when the reality is you do not.
    Last edited by Richard; December-12-18 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The thing that you do not understand is that you have to prove the president directly hired the individuals,you cannot do that and neither could the previous agencies,hence the fines.
    Wrong. Trump admitted culpability to NY State. He mass-hired illegals, and does so to this day. Are you claiming the public court filings detailing Trump's illegal hirings and Trump admitting to the hirings are "fakenews"? LOL.

If you care about illegal immigration, and you support Trump, you're a brainwashed cultist with zero logical reasoning skills. There's no other reasonable explanation. It's like supporting Israel by joining Hamas or going vegan by eating steak.

Well make lemon aid out of lemons then,there is an online betting site that plays the odds on impeaching Trump where you can put your money where your passion is.

The first round was 4 to 1 that he was going to be impeached in the first 6 months.

7 to 1 says he is impeached by the end of 2018,easy money for you.
    Follow your heart and place your bet.

You keep referring to he personally,what part of there is no he in a corporation that you still do not understand?
    Last edited by Richard; December-12-18 at 10:36 AM.

Page 86 of 207 FirstFirst ... 36 76 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 96 136 186 ... LastLast