Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 85 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 5151

As if we don't already know but, just throwing it out there.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/06/us/trump-bedminster-golf-undocumented-workers.html

"During the presidential campaign, when the Trump International Hotel opened for business in Washington, Mr. Trump boasted that he had used an electronic verification system, E-Verify, to ensure that only those legally entitled to work were hired.
    “We didn’t have one illegal immigrant on the job,” Mr. Trump said then."
    Last edited by Maof; December-06-18 at 06:47 PM.

I am sure Mr Trump at that time spent a lot of time personally hireing bedsheet changers.

where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony.

I posted it before,e-verify only checks supporting documents ,if someone provides fake documents if they check out it is not on the employer to have a full blown FBI background check.

She makes a case where she should be arrested for providing false documents to gain illegal employment,identity theft,then deported after serving her sentence.

It really makes a case for not allowing any of her countrymen across the border.

Even at that,why would somebody that is here illegally and knowing full well the consequences of telling it front stage and center,admit it.

Somebody cut her a nice check so that she can live comfortably back in her home country after serving time in this country.

It shows how ungrateful they really,in the interview she needed a translator so in her time here she could not even be bothered to learn to speak English.

Poster child for a big beautiful wall on the southern border.

CBSN kept referring to them as undocumented immigrants,like they are trying to condition or manipulate the public into not understanding what the term illegal immigrant actually is.
    Last edited by Richard; December-06-18 at 11:18 PM.

I'm not sure which is more hypocritical. A president employing illegal workers while arguing to crack down on illegal immigration or those opposed to everything Trump does using his own [[supposed) hiring of illegal aliens as an argument against stronger enforcement of employment and immigration laws.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; December-07-18 at 12:55 AM.

The pot calling the kettle black ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    The pot calling the kettle black ya'll.
    What is she on about now? Doesn’t make any sense!

In the fight of good verses evil,there will always be some who perfer not to embrace MAGA and remain on the dark side,we could try social reprogramming camps,but I think once they are that far gone they will never see the light.

All we can do is pray for their lost souls and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    In the fight of good verses evil,there will always be some who perfer not to embrace MAGA and remain on the dark side,we could try social reprogramming camps,but I think once they are that far gone they will never see the light.

All we can do is pray for their lost souls and hope for the best.
    Those that don’t want MAGA are driven by an unbelievable misimformed idiotic hatred for Trump; but they’re not lost souls, they’re asssouls [[democrat and RINO asssouls).

MAGA? I thought America was ALWAYS great...

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Not according to democrats. They want more democrats, more illegals; less jobs; more mobs; and far more redistribution of other people’s money to those that want it [[which they designate as “need”)

Rather than MAGA they are slowly destroying America with hatred of those that do - and they think they’re not bigots

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    What is she on about now? Doesn’t make any sense!
    I might ask the same about you as well. It's a reference to my previous post and your buddy's long winded rebuttal.

Most of us already know that. It's just Donald's tag line so his followers believe the crap that comes out of his mouth....

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-cont...600&width=1440

Not according to democrats. They want more democrats, more illegals; less jobs; more mobs; and far more redistribution of other people’s money to those that want it [[which they designate as “need”)
    Rather than MAGA they are slowly destroying America with hatred of those that do - and they think they’re not bigots
    If it's not according to Democrats, why aren't WE the ones wearing the red hats? It seems that it's the Trump supporters who think that America has to be made great AGAIN. America has always been great, as I said earlier; you all are the ones wearing the insulting hats

Most of us already know that. It's just Donald's tag line so his followers believe the crap that comes out of his mouth....

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-cont...600&width=1440
    Most of us lefty commie pinkos know that America is still and always has been great; seems to be the other side who doesn't think so

I might ask the same about you as well. It's a reference to my previous post and your buddy's long winded rebuttal.
    I could not have been that bad if ya read it.

I caught the ya’all hint.

I actually have 53 million fellow American buddy’s,Maybe one day you will see the light and become my buddy also.

It is not as bad as no hope and little change.
    Last edited by Richard; December-07-18 at 07:27 PM.

Most of us lefty commie pinkos know that America is still and always has been great; seems to be the other side who doesn't think so
    You forgot snowflake!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I could not have been that bad if ya read it.
    To be honest, I didn't get past the first sentence.

^ so you came to the long winded decision by not reading it,gotcha.

I bet if I had posted Trump sucks at the top it would have interested you.

I guess that is the way it is with the new world left,they cannot comprehend anything outside of 180 characters or a one line tweet,they lose focus really quick.

Last edited by Maof; December-10-18 at 07:13 AM.

For the first time, Federal Prosecutors have directly implicated Donald Trump in a felony offense:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3ceb8032e409

The U.S. Attorney's Office has corroborating evidence that Michael Cohen's illegal payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal [[and who knows how many other women) were at the direct behest of Donald Trump and that these payments [[2 weeks before the election) violated campaign finance laws. Cohen has already plead guilty to this and admitted in court that this was illegal and he broke the law.

Trump released a statement today in which he didn't even bother trying to deny the payments were made or that he was involved [[he has repeatedly lied about this in the past). He has now shifted from denying their very existence at all to calling them a "simple private transaction" and claiming that they are not illegal.

"Un-indicted co-conspirator" Donald Trump. Has a ring to it. The debate now is whether or not a sitting President can be indicted for a crime. The DOJ has a policy of not pursuing criminal charges against a sitting President, but there is no law that says this. It may be up to the Supreme Court to decide. Regardless at the very least, when Trump leaves office, he will almost certainly be facing criminal charges.

I get it now... Richard is now Chump's speech-cum-tweet writer.

OMG, he misspelled it twice. So he can't claim it was just a typo. He really is illiterate.

So could it be that "covfefe" was actually intended to mean something?

"Fat, dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
    — Dean Wormer, Animal House

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I get it now... Richard is now Chump's speech-cum-tweet writer.
    Yea,Twitter is not my thing,I thought my posts make it pretty clear on my ability to communicate in more then 180 characters.

You on the other hand seem to be well versed on communicating with 6 year olds.

In reading the comments,I love it how he plays with the minions,misspell a word and you could drop a nuke on them and the only attention span they have will be directed towards the misspelled word.Way to easy to manipulate.

It is like dealing with a whole group of Gumby’s,you can twist and turn em At will.

I also noticed that nobody had a problem with Obama’s 2 million donation that all he got was a fine and nobody had a problem with that or had climatic emotions over it.
    Last edited by Richard; December-11-18 at 09:24 AM.

AT LAST! An impeachable offense that will result in jail time for sure; he can't spel “smoking” correctly [[twice!). It's more serious than catching him spitting on a sidewalk in Russia. WE GOT 'IM! All the left-handers are peeing their pants with pleasure. YIPPEE!
    Last edited by coracle; December-11-18 at 11:51 AM.

AT LAST! An impeachable offense that will result in jail time for sure; he can't spel “smoking” correctly [[twice!). It's more serious than catching him spitting on a sidewalk in Russia. WE GOT 'IM! All the left-handers are peeing their pants with pleasure. YIPPEE!

lol, never said it was. I myself, overlook spelling mistakes...not a big deal to me really but, he is "the president". Look, not only does he make an ass out of himself live, he does it via twitter. I would assume he has someone running his account and he may have but, quite honestly, he shouldn't have time to make himself look like a dingus.
    Last edited by Maof; December-11-18 at 01:37 PM.

Page 85 of 207 FirstFirst ... 35 75 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 95 135 185 ... LastLast