Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 80 of 207 FirstFirst ... 30 70 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 5151

QUOTE=Canadian Visitor;559846]Now for an update on American Tax dollars at work.

The First Lady had a day trip to Toronto a while back........and apparently rang up a bit of a hotel bill..........$174,000.

She didn't even stay the night! [[PS that did not include accommodations for her staff which were $18,000)

Go big or go home..........I say! Or do both?

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/11/...-one-day-trip/[/QUOTE]
    They probably wanted a cheap night out using Canadian Dollars, which aren’t worth very much anyway in real money. But at least you’d get the tax levy charged to all visitors to run your National Health “Scheme”.

Then they probably decided not to spend the night there once they sampled the service. [[and/or canuck showed up)
    Last edited by coracle; November-16-18 at 09:22 PM.

They probably wanted a cheap night out using Canadian Dollars, which aren’t worth very much anyway in real money. But at least you’d get the tax levy charged to all visitors to run your National Health “Scheme”.

Then they probably decided not to spend the night there once they sampled the service. [[and/or canuck showed up)
    You kidding? Melania and Ivanka showed up because they thought I’d be there, when they found out I wasn’t, they scrammed. Who could blame them but you, corpuscle?
    Last edited by canuck; November-16-18 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Now for an update on American Tax dollars at work.

The First Lady had a day trip to Toronto a while back........and apparently rang up a bit of a hotel bill..........$174,000.

She didn't even stay the night! [[PS that did not include accommodations for her staff which were $18,000)

Go big or go home..........I say! Or do both?

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/11/...-one-day-trip/

I believe you say that,because your government also does the same thing,do you bring it to thier attention also,sense you are so fiscally concerned.

We will forget about the Ponzi scheme bridge that screws the city of Detroit taxpayers and just concentrate on your governments wiss spending.

On waste, between flying 283 people to the UN climate conference in Paris, to Ministers spending $1,700 for a single day’s car service or $6,600 to photograph a cabinet minister, to Trudeau’s top political staffers receiving huge reimbursements for moving expenses,

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...-so-sunny-ways

It turns out the Trudeau government spent $24,000 on a consultant for making changes to the Invest in Canada Hub brand.
    And what change did they end up making?
    They changed “Invest in Canada Hub”to “Invest in Canada.”

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018...ding-campaign/

Of that amount, Google pocketed $1 million, with government promotions for everything from getting Canadians to help support Syrian refugees to recruiting candidates for the Canadian Armed Forces.

Government departments also “liked” Facebook, spending more than $904,822 to get their message out on the popular social media platform during that time frame. Yahoo was next at $406,920 followed by Twitter at $364,090. The government also spent more than $161,847 on YouTube, $96,051 on Bing and $17,608 on advertising on Huffington Post.

https://ipolitics.ca/2016/07/06/trud...n-digital-ads/

It appears as if your government buys the media to influence your thoughts.

That would explain a lot.

The account was launched Aug. 18 and so far has issued about 250 tweets, or about 50 a month in English on @CDNMinHealth and in French on @MinSanteCAN. Those tweets require the equivalent of 1.5 employees dedicated to the task, with after-hours and weekend work costing about $6,500 in overtime so far.”

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018...itter-account/

It goes on to say it is costing $400 per tweet for the health minister alone.

That is just the first 4 search results on multiple pages of Canadian government waste.

The kicker is you are paying $6500 to have somebody’s picture taken,$400 per tweet,millions to buy the media in order to cater to your government,and you cannot even provide a meal to your school children.

And it concerns you with what our Presidents wife spends?

What is also clear is that your media is state owned,no different then Cuba,Russia,China and most other dictatorship countries.
    Last edited by Richard; November-16-18 at 10:08 PM.

Yes. This would all make sense if you didn't care to know that a lot of the crap that is dug up on our governments are found out by the CBC. lol

That, and the fact that news media in Canada are just as competitive as in the States.
    It's nice to see a RUSSIAN BOT such as yourself digging its heels to protect old Chumsky. That is quite the hotel bill. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Yes. This would all make sense if you didn't care to know that a lot of the crap that is dug up on our governments are found out by the CBC. lol

That, and the fact that news media in Canada are just as competitive as in the States.
    It's nice to see a RUSSIAN BOT such as yourself digging its heels to protect old Chumsky. That is quite the hotel bill. Whew!

Thats okay I understand,it is not your fault for thinking in a way that you feel is normal,years of government sponsored mind control and manipulation,has brought you to a place where you have sacrificed your soul for free things.

Then you blame it on the Russians.

Toronto does seem pretty expensive and unfortunately I cannot base an opinion without the facts of the actual costs of previous administrations First Lady travels to use as a comparison,without seeming flakey or biased.

The only thing I can see and presented the facts that no government seems immune from needless waste,or in other words,non issue.

It is tough to live in a glass house and be throwing rocks,or boulders.

It had nothing to do with protecting Trump,more so pointing out how low some are willing to crawl when they go after ones spouse and family.

Your partner in belly crawling posted about President Trumps wife,you threw Trump in there as a diversionary tactic.
    Last edited by Richard; November-17-18 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What is also clear is that your media is state owned,no different then Cuba,Russia,China and most other dictatorship countries.
    You're slipping Richard. You forgot to say Canada is no different then [[sic) Venezuela.
    Last edited by bust; November-17-18 at 11:38 AM.

Actually not much difference,other then Venezuela at the very least provides a national school lunch program,whereas Canada is the only first world country that does not.

So,what does that say?

I am not concerned about the money that was spent,more so how it was apparently wasted in a city and local economy that clearly she was not welcome in.
    Last edited by Richard; November-17-18 at 09:34 AM.

Actually not much difference,other then Venezuela at the very least provides a national school lunch program,whereas Canada is the only first world country that does not.

So,what does that say?

I am not concerned about the money that was spent,more so how it was apparently wasted in a city and local economy that clearly she was not welcome in.
    I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent.I am not concerned about the money that was spent...
    I am not concerned about the money that was spent.

Didn't she slip into the U.S. as a fashion model illeagley [[sic)? lol

I guess she slipped a poisoned apple to old Chumpy to green card it in.

Didn't she slip into the U.S. as a fashion model illeagley [[sic)? lol

I guess she slipped a poisoned apple to old Chumpy to green card it in.
    It just shows how misinformed you are and led around by your government sponsored media.

https://jewishstandard.timesofisrael...s-citizenship/

Mr. Wildes, an immigration lawyer who was Englewood’s mayor from 2004 to 2010, is a lifelong Democrat and Hillary Clinton supporter who also represents Melania Trump, the wife of President-elect Donald J. Trump.

Maybe you should spend more time figuring out how to feed your starving

School children then fretting about the presidents wife,you know a little thing called ,priorities.
    Last edited by Richard; November-18-18 at 09:23 AM.

I'll edjucatchew a tiny little bit. This is where we take our cues from in Canuckistan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Chris Wallace interview this morning with Drumpf. Buffoonery at it's best. Excuses, deflections, self centered, liar, dumb.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/chri...ity-sir/384901

Thanks Maof.

Lol,did you guys actually watch the interview or you are going with it was printed so it is true.

When and if you watch the press briefings that by the way are almost daily verses the previous administrations,the press acts like a bunch of idiots,asking the same questions over and over and in constant attack mode.

They were going the way of the dinosaurs before Trump,their drama is what is creating the news,they are no longer reporters,just extensions of the popular reality tv shows.
    Last edited by Richard; November-18-18 at 10:23 PM.

Lol,did you guys actually watch the interview or you are going with it was printed so it is true.

When and if you watch the press briefings that by the way are almost daily verses the previous administrations,the press acts like a bunch of idiots,asking the same questions over and over and in constant attack mode.

They were going the way of the dinosaurs before Trump,their drama is what is creating the news,they are no longer reporters,just extensions of the popular reality tv shows.

No need to change your hard drive, rusbot.

I actually did watch it and, it was hard to take, hardly palatable. And what's the difference between watching and print anyway? It all sounds the same....he's a unknowledgeable, lying idiot.
    Last edited by Maof; November-19-18 at 08:10 AM.

Double-post.
    Last edited by Bham1982; November-19-18 at 09:59 AM.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...16956679716864
    ^
    For those of you who didn't hear/see this. Our middle school president.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...34733430206465
    ^
    Shit like this should not be his top priority.
    Last edited by Maof; November-19-18 at 11:09 AM.

In 2000, the federal government ran a surplus of $236 billion. The next year, the Congressional Budget Office projected that over the following ten years, the accumulated surplus would add up to $5.6 trillion – $889 billion in 2011 alone.

The federal government ran a deficit of $779 billion in fiscal year 2018. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that annual deficits will average about $1.2 trillion over the next 10 years, adding $12.4 trillion dollars to our debt.

What a difference 18 years makes.

What caused this massive change?

A report by the Senate democrats points to four major policies:

"Without the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the enormous post-9/11 defense buildup, and several rounds of costly, regressive tax cuts, the federal budget would not be $779 billion in deficit, but rather $156 billion in surplus."

The price we paid in 2018 for those policies:

• Bush Tax Cuts: $488 billion
    • Trump Tax Cuts: $164 billion
    • Direct costs of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan: $127 billion
    • Base defense increases: $156 billion

Name:  2018_deficit_explained_2.png
Views: 3311
Size:  99.0 KB

The costs of those policies over time:

Name:  2018_deficit_explained_1.jpg
Views: 3354
Size:  55.4 KB

This report is partisan, but it is hard to dispute: it based on facts. If you dispute it, please do so with facts.

When you say partisan is that referring to then President Obamas tax cut or are we only discussing Republican tax cuts to make it look good?

https://www.thebalance.com/obama-tax-cuts-3306330

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...e-class-famil/

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-tax-c...ul-ryan-699181

President Donald Trump wants his base to believe that his proposed tax cut is “the biggest ever in the history of this country,” and that his predecessor, President Obama, only raised taxes over his two terms in office. None of that is true.
    President Obama’s “American Taxpayer Relief Act,” signed in 2013, cemented a tax cut nearly two times larger than what Trump is proposing.

Just a relief from the tax agenda.

A bit of humor relief, all told.

Chump has a way with wurst, I think he has got so used to raking it in, in the midst of his many bankruptcies, that even a Chicago derivatives player can’t match his witless abandon;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mp-forest-fire

Richard, those are good articles you referenced. Did you read them?

bust, Last year, Trump ran up the federal debt $666B. There is no excuse for that. I am unaware of any Democratic initiative to balance the budget. Prior to Bush's first year, Obama ran up the federal debt $10T/8 years and Bush ran up the federal debt $5T/8 years. Each $1T of federal debt equals $12,000 of federal debt for the average American family of four. In less than 5 years, interest on the federal debt is expected to cost more than national defense; about as much as Bush's bank bailout every year. Forget about keeping up with China on military modernization. Forget about free college, free medical care, making economic refugees' dreams come true, and better schools. The choices are some combination of much higher taxes, cutting government services, or printing money like Venezuela. You must have some good ideas as to where to cut spending to supplement your Trump drivel. Please lay them out. Hillary and Kerry voted for those wars your article blamed solely on Republicans. Obama kept them up and did in Libya. Candidate Hillary was even advocating shooting planes down over Syria where Russian military aircraft operated. At least we aren't in WWIII yet and Americans have jobs now.

Richard was correct about Obama doing a tax cut. When Bush's tax cut was about to end, instead of letting it die after it expired, Obama reduced it by 18% but for perpetuity.
    Last edited by oladub; November-19-18 at 09:12 PM.

Ivanka = Hillary.

Can’t wait for the grabber to answer questions on that front. Lol

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-government-hillary-clinton

Ivanka = Hillary.

Can’t wait for the grabber to answer questions on that front. Lol

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/19/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-government-hillary-clinton
    "lock her up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    "lock her up!"
    It has a nice ring to it.

Page 80 of 207 FirstFirst ... 30 70 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 90 130 180 ... LastLast