Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 79 of 207 FirstFirst ... 29 69 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 5151

He's numb to it and defending the current administration until the next hurricane in FLA and then will expect emergency funds and will get them because someone we know owns a home there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Richard....You seem incapable of following the point. We know the fires aren't on federal land. We know the Governor didn't ask for assistance. We know this because it's NOT A FOREST THAT"S BURNING !!! That's why it was inappropriate for the President to even make a political comment about forests while people are dying and fleeing from their homes !! Are you incapable of this simple and basic understanding of human dignity and the role of the American President during such events ? Are you actually that numb ?
    Last edited by jcole; November-12-18 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    He's numb too it and defending the current administration until the next hurricane in FLA and then will expect emergency funds and will get them because someone we know owns a home there too.
    See that is the kind of thinking based on emotions verses reality.

Florida is a hurricane prone state so it is reasonable to believe that a hurricane will come along.

So in anticipation of that,the state sets aside billions of dollars and is also backed by an insurance company that pledges billions in back up loans,mostly Mr Buffet at the moment.

I have what is called homeowners insurance so I do not care if a storm wipes out my house,I paid for it so it was not charity.

In Florida just like it is in Detroit and many other cities and states there is a large population that does not have the means or chooses not to prepare for the inevitable.

So the federal government is there to step in and help,you are also forgetting that we also pay taxes into the coffers of the federal government.

Maybe it is better to do a little research into how it all actually works verses how you think it works?

See the difference between you and me is that I may not agree with you on who you support but I respect your right to have that opinion without portraying hate towards you.

Every post that you refer to me in is all about because of my choice I am evil.

What you are doing is continueing the previous administrations pledge of us against them.While in the process of chastising others while making sure the dream of division stays alive.

Personaly I think it is just the sub conscience extending the anger because the reality is,you put Tump there.

He is the result of cause and effect.

Face the facts,8 years of crying racist,tearing down,statues,trying to figure out what bathroom to use or even what gender one is,being offended by everything everybody says,creating labels for people that you never even take the time to understand where they are coming from,dividing the entire country into hundreds of different factions and instilling into the minds that everybody that you do not agree with should not exist,burning cities while protesting,and putting illegal immigrants front and center while providing for them the things that your fellow citizens,neighbors,and Americans do not even have excess to.

Now continueing with the whole men verses woman divide with false accusations and judgment of guilty before even the facts are known.

I realize the bigger picture may be hard to look at,so I will break it down to a micro local scale and you only have to ask yourself one question.

How exactly did all of that help improve the lives of those less fortunate in the city of Detroit.

Outside of Mayor Dugan were thier lives in a better place at the end of the 8 years,did they recieve thier hope and change?

I sure hope so because the ones that promised it are all living comfortably on multi million dollar salaries that you provided for them.
    Last edited by Richard; November-12-18 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

Florida is a hurricane prone state so it is reasonable to believe that a hurricane will come along.
    And California is prone to wildfires. The rest of your bloviating had nothing to do with what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And California is prone to wildfires. The rest of your bloviating had nothing to do with what I said.
    That is okay that you choose not to answer the simple question,I aready knew that you were aware of the answer ignoring it does not make it go away.

Remember the time when your media thinkers were not so left?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...illarys-email/

IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary's emails

It kinda shows that the media controls and manipulates you no different then your politics,but some are comfortable with that.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Immigrant deportation filings hit record high in 2018, new report shows -CBS 11/8/18

aj, You are wrong about your facts and proved again that you can't read minds. The alternative to Trump in the 2016 election remains Hillary. It wasn't even a close choice with regards to immigration issues.
    Thanks for proving my point for me. You drank the kool-aid and you'll never admit you got played. I love that your graphic includes Trump's signature promise to build the wall "and make Mexico pay for it." The fact that you honestly believed that would happen just shows how truly far gone you are. Mexico was never going to pay for the wall, that was Trump just shitting down your throat because he'd knew you'd swallow it. But the fact that you truly BELIEVED it just shows are utterly brainwashed you are. But hey, you keep on donating money to your billionaire overlord and any day now those illegals will all be gone. Any day now. It's right around the corner. It's always just around the corner... We just need your vote one more time and also don't forget to donate! We're so close to getting the illegals, if only you'd open up your wallet and give just a little more...

You might want to actually plot out what you intend to say and then actually say something...

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

incoherent miasma [[pick your meaning - several fit) saying nothing .

“....that was Trump just shitting down your throat because he'd knew you'd swallow it.”
    You have a truely gross imagination rb336. You’re lower than disgusting; but that’s what blind political hatred and zero brain power will do for you! I would hazard a guess that you vote democrat!
    Last edited by coracle; November-13-18 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    “....that was Trump just shitting down your throat because he'd knew you'd swallow it.”
    You have a truely gross imagination rb336. You’re lower than disgusting; but that’s what blind political hatred and zero brain power will do for you! I would hazard a guess that you vote democrat!
    That's not a very nice thing to say about a fellow human. I thought his image rather apt.

^ considering you guys starve your poor little school children anything outside of that would seem rosy.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I thought his image rather apt.
    Then I would classify you in the same catagory.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    You might want to actually plot out what you intend to say and then actually say something...
    My posts are long enough and now you want me to spell it out for you?

It is a discussion board with a mixture of different backgrounds,level of education etc. not a Mensa forum.

If you are not understanding something I post,just ask,I will be happy to oblige.

That's not a very nice thing to say about a fellow human. I thought his image rather apt.
    What you think is meaningless.

You should consider what HE said “about a fellow human”. He’s a dickhead; but then you’d naturally gravitate to the defense of a fellow traveler.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point for me. You drank the kool-aid and you'll never admit you got played. I love that your graphic includes Trump's signature promise to build the wall "and make Mexico pay for it." The fact that you honestly believed that would happen just shows how truly far gone you are. Mexico was never going to pay for the wall, that was Trump just shitting down your throat because he'd knew you'd swallow it. But the fact that you truly BELIEVED it just shows are utterly brainwashed you are. But hey, you keep on donating money to your billionaire overlord and any day now those illegals will all be gone. Any day now. It's right around the corner. It's always just around the corner... We just need your vote one more time and also don't forget to donate! We're so close to getting the illegals, if only you'd open up your wallet and give just a little more...
    Aj, More spin. Find where I ever supported the wall or donated money to Trump, or even believed trump would build a wall before you reel out imaginary lies. My last comments about 'believing' probably had to do with criticizing those who supported the judicial witch hunt based on beliefs. I've repeatedly said that the Chinese wall worked fairly well until bribed traitors opened its gates as the reason a wall on the Mexican border won't work as recently as in my post #1921 even providing my reason. I supported Trump relative to Hillary and still support Trump over most Democrats on immigration. In my post #1921, I did post a pre-2016 election analysis and it did clearly differentiate Hillary's with Trump. Here, I'll make the point again:
    It does say that Trump "wants to" build a wall and make Mexico pay for it while Hillary claimed the Mexican U.S. border "is the most secure border we have ever had." Examine that. In 2016 Trump wanted something while Hillary told a whopper. I would say Hillary was the liar or at least delusional. Were Trump a dictator, we would probably have a wall by now but Obama must have taken his magic pen with him that allowed him to make executive DACA legislation. Do you believe that the U.S. Mexican border "is the most secure border we have ever had" too? Unlike your unfailing inability to read my mind and ignore my comments to the contrary, I don't claim to know what you "believe". I'll leave mind reading accusations to you and witch hunters.

You should also read the CBS article I previously posted: Immigration deportations filings hit record highs in 2018. It is based on numbers, not beliefs.

Actually you guys got Canada to build a bridge AND pay for it,so in therory a wall is a bridge turned on its side so it still is something to consider with Mexico.

Then I would classify you in the same category.
    May I join too please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    May I join too please?
    ABSOLUTELY, without any reservations. You fit the catagory to a tee.

What you think is meaningless.

You should consider what HE said “about a fellow human”. He’s a dickhead; but then you’d naturally gravitate to the defense of a fellow traveler.

Well carbuncle, you outdid yourself this time.

Well carbuncle, you outdid yourself this time.
    I was tempted to say “thank you for the compliment” but my previous opininion kicked in, that “What you think is meaningless”’ so I’ll pass!
    Last edited by coracle; November-14-18 at 06:33 AM.

Your opininion is misconscrewed. There.

Your opininion is misconscrewed. There.
    Your scribblings are like “The gift that keeps on giving” to one that enjoys being critical; but you’re boring. Bye! I’ll rest on my “opininion”
    Last edited by coracle; November-14-18 at 07:56 AM.

Your scribblings are like “The gift that keeps on giving” to one that enjoys being critical; but you’re boring. Bye! I’ll rest on my “opininion”

I'm tempted to reply; "carbuncle, rest on your bunions"; but I won't.

Now for an update on American Tax dollars at work.

The First Lady had a day trip to Toronto a while back........and apparently rang up a bit of a hotel bill..........$174,000.

She didn't even stay the night! [[PS that did not include accommodations for her staff which were $18,000)

Go big or go home..........I say! Or do both?

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/11/...-one-day-trip/

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Now for an update on American Tax dollars at work.

The First Lady had a day trip to Toronto a while back........and apparently rang up a bit of a hotel bill..........$174,000.

She didn't even stay the night! [[PS that did not include accommodations for her staff which were $18,000)

Go big or go home..........I say! Or do both?

https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/11/...-one-day-trip/

So much for "draining the swamp"

Betsy Devos is special too. All that spent on someone who doesn't have a clue

WASHINGTON — Education Secretary Betsy DeVos began receiving around-the-clock security from the U.S. Marshals Service days after being confirmed, an armed detail provided to no other cabinet member that could cost U.S. taxpayers $19.8 million through September of 2019, according to new figures provided by the Marshals Service to NBC News.

Page 79 of 207 FirstFirst ... 29 69 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 89 129 179 ... LastLast