Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 28 68 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 5151

I am starting to side with you guys on the Trump sucks thing,he has the economy going so good that I have to work on Saturday and still cannot keep up with the demand.

I miss those Obama years when I could take a week off and go motoring around out in the gulf for a week because of lack of business.

Hopefully the democrats will be fighting everything in the house so it slows down again and I can go back to being semi retired.

^^^

I thought you could give yourself credit for your business going well. I suppose you still consider yourself an apprentice to El Chumpo. Lol

Maybe he didn't want his hair to get wet or his spray tan to drip down his face.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/10/trum...tterstorm.html
    Last edited by Maof; November-10-18 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Maybe he didn't want his hair to get wet or his spray tan to drip down his face.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/10/trum...tterstorm.html
    I've been watching the new batch of House of Cards episodes on Netflix.
    The fiction is tamer than what Chump dishes out on a daily basis.

It was not the presidents call,it is up to the security detail and the other option was a 55 mile caravan drive through the French countryside.

How were they supposed to arrange the hundreds of extra security with no notice,but I guess everybody is an expert on the logistics of Presidential security.

Would not have been able to rely on the French,the first sign of trouble and they would drop thier guns and run.

How come nobody is blaming the president on the rain?

My expirence is most Americans could care less about WW1 or even WW2 so why the fake outrage?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    That kinda explains your confusion on the difference between a TV show and reality.

I was tempted to start watching it but now people are saying the ending sucks and it is starting to drag out.

People are fighting these fires and 20 [[so far) have died and the idiot makes a statement like this....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68803218948096

several hours later...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...83163811893248

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It was not the presidents call,it is up to the security detail and the other option was a 55 mile caravan drive through the French countryside.

How were they supposed to arrange the hundreds of extra security with no notice,but I guess everybody is an expert on the logistics of Presidential security.

Would not have been able to rely on the French,the first sign of trouble and they would drop thier guns and run.

How come nobody is blaming the president on the rain?

My expirence is most Americans could care less about WW1 or even WW2 so why the fake outrage?
    You better go to bed. You're not making any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Idk. Seems to be on an hourly basis.

You better go to bed. You're not making any sense.
    Like you are ? I do not see you flying over there or joining the administration to show him how it is supposed to be done.

See how easy that is.

The same with the media,everybody is an expert on how he should run the presidency but yet none of them have run or are even there.

Same with me,he is president and I am not,he must be better at it then me.

Same with me,he is president and I am not,he must be better at it then me.
    To be fair, virtually anyone would be better at virtually anything than you.

^ maybe you should exit the virtual world and wake up to reality.

Granted with you being in Canada that would proably be hard to do without government approval.

You must really miss my charming personality to remove yourself from the self imposed block.

Idk. Seems to be on an hourly basis.

Yes, I'm sorry, I was a bit tired and inattentive.

That kinda explains your confusion on the difference between a TV show and reality.

I was tempted to start watching it but now people are saying the ending sucks and it is starting to drag out.
    Are you talking about Chump's presidency. I totally agree.

^ this could actually be a case study on how the lack of nutrition during a child’s school years can effect thier thought process in thier adult years.

The little ^ designates referenced reply to the above poster,you knew that already because you did the same thing a few posts up.

But you left it out in the qoute,See the pattern of manipulation of words to fit an agenda so you totally misconstrued the original intent?

So you do not feel left out,how may our President Trump offend you today?

Outside of that ... Thank you Canada for your support in the wars that ended fascism and tyranny,unfortunately the bravery and sacrifices that your citizens also endured sometimes seems not to get the due it deserves.

Not that it proably matters but I have a deep respect for that and do not forget.
    Last edited by Richard; November-11-18 at 11:41 AM.

People are fighting these fires and 20 [[so far) have died and the idiot makes a statement like this....

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68803218948096

several hours later...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...83163811893248
    And the Republican enablers just stood by like a burning house on the side of the road. Truly disgusting on any and every level.

I am starting to side with you guys on the Trump sucks thing,he has the economy going so good that I have to work on Saturday and still cannot keep up with the demand.
    Yeah, because irrelevant personal anecdotes from till-death cultists trump actual economic data that show the economy hasn't changed from the Obama years.

And obviously it's fine if a President commits endless crimes, is a racist, idiot, serial lying clown, destroys our global alliances, poisons our air and ends our kids future as long as some random cultist is dutifully slaving away on a Saturday [[while his bosses laugh at him from the country club).

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    And the Republican enablers just stood by like a burning house on the side of the road. Truly disgusting on any and every level.
    Maybe just as disgusting as a democrat controlled California that chose funding for illegals over the forestry service that could have prevented this in the first place.

Their forestry officials have been publicly begging for the funds for years in order to do the controlled burns,between the tree huggers and political views priorities were not there until they are,and now it is the presidents fault.

Let me guess,it is also the republicans fault because they have a high homelessness rate in thier democrat controlled city’s,right?
    Last edited by Richard; November-11-18 at 12:39 PM.

^^^ Yeah, Trump aside Calli made their own mess in that area.

"Environmentalists, however, fear that Trump simply wants to make it easier for logging companies to clear-cut forests. The president reinforced their fears last month when he said, “The environmentalists are doing something very bad, they won’t let us take the logs, they won’t let us take the dead trees. If a little spark hits it, they lose 200,000 acres.”

Trump has failed to note that more than half the forested land in California is under federal control, essentially his jurisdiction. One fire expert said Saturday the president’s statements oversimplify a complicated problem.
    “To have a president come out and say it’s all because of forest management is ridiculous. It completely ignores the dynamic of what’s going on around us,” said LeRoy Westerling, a climate and fire scientist at UC Merced."

^^^ Far too many repub talking-heads are rigidly offish when it comes to environmentalism.

In their mocking of the environmental extremists they deny any problems and changes in the environment.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-11-18 at 03:10 PM.

Of the approximately 33 million acres of forest in California, federal agencies [[including the USDA Forest Service and USDI Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service) own and manage 19 million acres [[57%). State and local agencies including CalFire, local open space, park and water districts and land trusts own another 3%. 40% of California's forestland is owned by families, Native American tribes, or companies. Industrial timber companies own 5 million acres [[14%). 9 million acres are owned by individuals with nearly 90% of these owners having less than 50 acres of forest land.

https://ucanr.edu/sites/forestry/California_forests/

If the fires were burning on federal lands the governor would have declared an disaster emergency,much like other states have done with hurricanes which would have brought in federal funds and fema etc.

They did not do that until today.

The largest of CAL FIRE's cooperative programs involves an agreement for the exchange of fire protection services with federal wildland fire agencies, including the U.S. Forest Service [[USFS), Bureau of Land Management [[BLM), and National Parks Service [[NPS). The goal is to have the closest agency respond to a wildfire, regardless of jurisdiction. Through this cooperative relationship, California is able to access federal and state resources throughout the United States to help in times of disaster, when Department resources are depleted. In turn, CAL FIRE provides assistance, through interstate compact agreements to the Federal and other state wildfire agencies throughout the nation.

http://calfire.ca.gov/fire_protectio...rts_federalgov

A poster noted that bring it is federal land it is under Trumps control and it is his fault.

Sorry it is not,it is federal land owned by the taxpayers,the last time a taxpayer tried to reinforce that he was shot dead by the government.

The Seria club and environmental clubs stopped the clearing and fire prevention in the National parks.

Because of something that they feared would happen and not what actually happens.

So Mother Nature said,screw it,you guys do not want to deal with it,I will,and here we are.
    Last edited by Richard; November-11-18 at 07:28 PM.

Richard....You seem incapable of following the point. We know the fires aren't on federal land. We know the Governor didn't ask for assistance. We know this because it's NOT A FOREST THAT"S BURNING !!! That's why it was inappropriate for the President to even make a political comment about forests while people are dying and fleeing from their homes !! Are you incapable of this simple and basic understanding of human dignity and the role of the American President during such events ? Are you actually that numb ?

^ actually numb is being lead around by emotions and the media.

The last batch of devastating wildfires that claimed lives in California was 10 years ago.

Numb is knowing full well that your state has a Fire season and doing nothing to prevent future loss of life.

Numb is thinking that the fires will just go away and never come back.

Numb is politicians that care more about being a sanctuary city and illegal then their own fellow Americans and leaving them to die when it was preventable.

23 billion spent on feeding,housing,medical,legal fees when 1/3 could have been spent on avoiding this.

Numb is posting that it is not a forest burning,where exactly do you think it started and what fed it today.You are actually posting that the fire is burning thousands of houses that are in the middle of the desert?

Have you seen how everything is layed out there?

Numb is amercians burning to death while the state politions are comfortable and complacent in thier deaths,they walk everybody else dies.

It has nothing to do with politics,it is anger when the reality hits that there is a percentage of Americans that could care less about weather their fellow man lives or dies.

10 years to prepare,100 years of fires during thier fire season like clock work.

It is fire season again just like it was last year,and the year before and the year before that and so on and so on,what can we do to prevent loss of life.

They pass 9 million laws aready to protect everybody from themselves but not with this?

They are 3 rd in line for the most fires in the United States, when was the last time you heard of deaths in the other 2 states.

I notice that you guys and politicians have no problem bringing up gun control seconds after a shooting,but that is the double standard correct?

Screw politics,he should be lining up arrest warrants for willful negligence causing death.

They killed thier own citizens through blantent negligence and the best you can come up with is the president and others lack the basic understanding of human dignity?

You really cannot be serious.What do you value more,the life of your fellow American or your dignity?
    Last edited by Richard; November-11-18 at 11:36 PM.

And it continues

30 former Obama administration officials have penned a letter to current president Trump outlineing why the war in Yemen should end and admitting that they proably should have not started it in the first place.

Susan Rice and then head of the CIA John Brennan were the main authors and highlighting the loss of civilian life.

Another example of creating policy to pacify a temporary euphoria without thinking of the long term ramifications and needless loss of life in the process.

Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 28 68 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 88 128 178 ... LastLast